Top 40 2 Minute Movie Quotes

#1. Well,' he said, 'we think you probably do.' When I imagine this scene as part of a movie, the minute of silence after my father says this is extended for an hour or so, and then the credits roll.

John Darnielle

2 Minute Movie Quotes #1311711
#2. If you have only 95 minutes of material, make an only 95-minute movie. Amazing how often that's forgotten.

Stephen Hunter

2 Minute Movie Quotes #1151831
#3. Happy Birthday to Fay Wray, a wonderful actress. She was, of course, in the movie 'King Kong' and would have been 99-years-old today. She was famous because of her love interest with a giant ape, and, wait a minute, that's Maria Shriver.

David Letterman

2 Minute Movie Quotes #1163794
#4. I remember when I first started, the first movie I wrote that didn't get made I was aghast. 'Wait a minute, that's not how this is supposed to work. You write a move and it gets made!'

Scott Aukerman

2 Minute Movie Quotes #1182092
#5. The more you are like yourself, the less you are like anyone else which makes you unique. The problem with most people is that they spend their lives trying to emulate others and so we have lots of copies but few originals.

Walt Disney

2 Minute Movie Quotes #1215501
#6. The verdict to be passed on the third planet around Sol was never in doubt.

Robert A. Heinlein

2 Minute Movie Quotes #1226679
#7. If the audience, in minute 50, is thinking about the way a movie is shot, there's a problem. I want it to permeate emotionally.

Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu

2 Minute Movie Quotes #1252103
#8. My inner child is not wounded.

Shannen Doherty

2 Minute Movie Quotes #1253732
#9. In a perfect world, I'd love to make 90-minute movies, but for me, a movie needs to be as long or short as it can sustain itself.

Paul Feig

2 Minute Movie Quotes #1264712
#10. There are no boundaries-only possibilities

Sakyong Mipham

2 Minute Movie Quotes #1277519
#11. Our world is rapidly drawing to a close; a new one is about to open. If it is to flourish it will have to rest on deeds as well as faith. The word will have to become flesh.

Henry Miller

2 Minute Movie Quotes #1112147
#12. I just want to go play, go win, What's going to happen is what's going to happen. I'm not worried too much about it.

Marc-Andre Fleury

2 Minute Movie Quotes #1451587
#13. I had a 90-minute one-man show. I performed it and my life just exploded. Everything - my life just changed. Every writer, director, producer, studio head, movie star - they all wanted it. It was the hottest property since Rocky.

Chazz Palminteri

2 Minute Movie Quotes #1511095
#14. Having made films, I know very well that the scope of the average 90- to 120-minute movie is about the same narrative heft as a long short story or a novella.

Paul Auster

2 Minute Movie Quotes #1568403
#15. When movie people go over into television, it's a little bit of a shock. It's much faster-paced. Everything is really last-minute. You won't know your schedule for the next episode until the last minute.

Charisma Carpenter

2 Minute Movie Quotes #1624642
#16. From my own internal fanboy perspective, there's nothing that I hate more than seeing a three minute trailer for a movie where I feel like it's shown me the entire movie.

Damon Lindelof

2 Minute Movie Quotes #1717696
#17. He clears his throat. 'Do you want to go to a movie or something?' The wings stop flapping. 'I can't. I'm sort of under house arrest.'
'Till when?'
'Till pigs fly and hell freezes over.'
'Soon, then.'
'Any minute.

Laura Ruby

2 Minute Movie Quotes #1743491
#18. As a viewer, the minute I start getting confused, I check out of the movie. Emotionally, I'm severed.

Quentin Tarantino

2 Minute Movie Quotes #1767591
#19. I'm very opinionated about movie musicals when they're adapted from live shows. You'll sit still for a three-minute song in a theater. But in movies, a glance from someone's eyes will tell you the whole story in a few seconds.

Stephen Sondheim

2 Minute Movie Quotes #1775784
#20. One minute, it seemed I had more movie offers than I could handle; the next - no one wanted me.

Sal Mineo

2 Minute Movie Quotes #1871024
#21. It's embarrassing, isn't it? It took me 15 years to make an 18-minute movie.

Andrew McCarthy

2 Minute Movie Quotes #625154
#22. Any movie I've ever made, the minute you walk on the set they tell you who's the person to buy it from.

Teri Garr

2 Minute Movie Quotes #80068
#23. I'm disappointed ... that the president has not done more to demand that Congress and other federal agencies make the same sacrifices millions of Americans are already making. There is no charity without sacrifice.

Tom Coburn

2 Minute Movie Quotes #117614
#24. John Boehner is a member of a country club in Ohio. It turns out that the bartender was plotting to poison Boehner. Now wait a minute. Isn't that the movie with Seth Rogen and James Franco?

David Letterman

2 Minute Movie Quotes #148479
#25. It was as if I was a character in a movie and the real action was about to start at any minute. But I think some people wait forever, and only at the end of their lives do they realize that their life has happened while they were waiting for it to start. Do you know what I mean, Pasquale?

Jess Walter

2 Minute Movie Quotes #343915
#26. My concept was, within the five-minute video, for people to see one million Buddhas. So I made a group of the images and it keeps accelerating to reach this one million point. The movie was invented from the still photos.

Hiroshi Sugimoto

2 Minute Movie Quotes #406234
#27. With a movie, it's probably easier to sustain intensity and seriousness over the 90-minute duration. But in an open-world game it becomes exhausting, demotivating and even uninteresting for the player.

Hideo Kojima

2 Minute Movie Quotes #457648
#28. So with 'There Will Be Blood,' I didn't even really feel like I was adapting a book. I was just desperate to find stuff to write.

Paul Thomas Anderson

2 Minute Movie Quotes #481216
#29. The art world has always been an unrelenting taste machine, but now flavors of the month have morphed into flavors of the minute. Again, all a reflection of a wider cultural condition. I mean, the art world is slow compared with the music and movie businesses.

Barbara Kruger

2 Minute Movie Quotes #528198
#30. If you just did a horror tone throughout an entire movie you almost, as an audience, can get a little bit used to it. But if you're laughing one minute and, you know, somebody's doing something quite horrific the next minute, it's a little more shocking.

Warwick Davis

2 Minute Movie Quotes #529757
#31. A title from the1966 movie
"The Russians Are Coming,
The Russians Are Coming,"
gives a new meaning to
a phrase: "wait a minute,
we've seen this movie before

Steven Ivy Attorney Entrepreneur

2 Minute Movie Quotes #4920
#32. I've been trying to really live in the moment because I will never get this part of it back. As soon as the movie comes out, everyone will turn it into what they believe it is, so I've really been trying to appreciate every minute of now. Because I know what's coming.

Rooney Mara

2 Minute Movie Quotes #653673
#33. American Pie' was a big movie for me. No one knew it at the time, but it allowed me to be offered such movies as 'Like Mike' and 'New York Minute' with the Olsen twins

Eugene Levy

2 Minute Movie Quotes #737705
#34. When you watch a Coen brothers movie, it is always so certain about what it is trying to portray. That is their strength. The minute they write a word, they know how it will look on-screen. They are very purposeful, with no kind of mistakes.

Eric Fellner

2 Minute Movie Quotes #739983
#35. The virus in the movie 'Contagion' is based on the bird flu which came out of nowhere back in 2008. Everyone thought it was going to change the way we live and it just faded away. Wait a minute, I'm talking about President Obama.

Craig Ferguson

2 Minute Movie Quotes #785443
#36. And now behold what this pious old trout hath wrought.

Christopher Hitchens

2 Minute Movie Quotes #803046
#37. I'm not a long movie person. I have a very short attention span. If you give me a 90-minute movie, that's perfect. When it gets to be two hours, that's a little bit too long for me.

Courteney Cox

2 Minute Movie Quotes #818551
#38. Clerks really inspired me. I was like, Wait a minute. You can write a whole movie that's just talking and relationships and Star Wars jokes? I CAN DO THAT!

Rainbow Rowell

2 Minute Movie Quotes #822328
#39. If you are confident, you have the courage for existence.

Lailah Gifty Akita

2 Minute Movie Quotes #1011618
#40. Man is essentially ignorant, and becomes learned through acquiring knowledge.

Ibn Khaldun

2 Minute Movie Quotes #1098469

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top