Top 19 2 Line Broken Heart Quotes

#1. My revolution is born out of love for my people, not out of hatred for others.

Immortal Technique

2 Line Broken Heart Quotes #751846
#2. Mama always used to say that love is never lost, even if it's not returned in the way you hope or expect. "Put it on out there," she said. "Lay your heart on the line, and don't be afraid of getting it broken. Broken hearts heal. Guarded hearts just turn to stone.

Penelope J. Stokes

2 Line Broken Heart Quotes #1837032
#3. When a man grows old his joy
Grows more deep day after day,
His empty heart is full at length
But he has need of all that strength
Because of the increasing Night
That opens her mystery and fright.

William Butler Yeats

2 Line Broken Heart Quotes #1823400
#4. Literature is what's left standing after the storm.

Mark Rude

2 Line Broken Heart Quotes #1731594
#5. So I guess I wonder, where is the line separating me into this culture or that culture, saying I have less or more? I'm just me, and like most people, I've had my heart broken a few times, but for the most part I have been Happy.

Eowyn Ivey

2 Line Broken Heart Quotes #1347453
#6. If you could multiply what you know in your head and your heart, your IQ and EQ, by the power of everyone you've ever e-mailed or could contact by social media and other technology, what would you do?

Erica Dhawan

2 Line Broken Heart Quotes #1328312
#7. He who forgiveth, and is reconciled unto his enemy,
shall receive his reward from God; for he loveth not the unjust doers.

Thomas Szasz

2 Line Broken Heart Quotes #1034308
#8. Of what, when seen, shall then be told.

Lao-Tzu

2 Line Broken Heart Quotes #994013
#9. Between the self and the other, between the visionary and the psychopath, between the lover and his love, between the overworld and the underworld, falls the Shadow.

Salman Rushdie

2 Line Broken Heart Quotes #934517
#10. Angus was courting me with lines that stabbed deep in lonely, barren places. Like an unfair conqueror, he was delivering his words with an accent that had me dreaming of castles and lochs, and strong thighs under a rough kilt.

Cheryl R Cowtan

2 Line Broken Heart Quotes #893106
#11. Happiness has a high body count.

Mil Millington

2 Line Broken Heart Quotes #115435
#12. I followed the woman from the convenience store, to a driveway she pulled into. And I hung around several hours, till it come wee hours of the morning. Then I went into this house..I go to the first bedroom I see ... I don't know whose room it is and, and, and, and I start stabbing.

Tommy Lynn Sells

2 Line Broken Heart Quotes #730079
#13. I have a right to live my life and just be me with whoever I choose. We just do the best we can.

Selena Gomez

2 Line Broken Heart Quotes #576412
#14. When we ask American men and women in uniform to fight for this country and to defend this country's interest and then to send them overseas, there is no question we have an obligation to protect them and provide for their safety.

Byron Dorgan

2 Line Broken Heart Quotes #558933
#15. If its a lie,
Then let me live,
Between the interconnected fabric of truths,
Offer me no more,
Give me no less.

Truth Devour

2 Line Broken Heart Quotes #455950
#16. So to recap: we may or may not be going to war with Iraq because Saddam may or may not have weapons of mass destruction, which he may or may not use, or pass to other terrorists groups with whom he may or may not have links.

Rory Bremner

2 Line Broken Heart Quotes #451831
#17. You know the only thing worse than being dead? Being dead and having to watch crappy TV because you I can't change the channel.

Sherry D. Ficklin

2 Line Broken Heart Quotes #387316
#18. I would rather have these things weigh on my mind. At the end of this tunnel of guilt and shame, there must be a light of some kind.

Ani DiFranco

2 Line Broken Heart Quotes #339437
#19. The Queen died. The King died."
"The Queen died. And the King died of a broken heart."
The first line was fact. The second line was a story. It placed the facts in context, added emotion and made us connect to it by making it memorable.

Daniel H. Pink

2 Line Broken Heart Quotes #260704

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top