Top 13 19 Years Of Togetherness Quotes

#1. A story that is more interesting than any novel written by Nicolas Spark; a relationship that has more emotions than any movie made by Karan Johar; and a drama that is more exciting than any TV show...this what we have in our 15 years of marriage and 19 years of togetherness (?)...

Sandhya Jane

19 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #1047924
#2. I'm thinking about directing, but I know it's a lot of work and I appreciate what directors do and I would like to be good at it. The opportunity has presented itself four to five times, and I usually said no because of the script.

Angela Bassett

19 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #224919
#3. Sometimes, Lacey, the only way to heal is to be completely shattered." She

Lora Ann

19 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #476366
#4. There's such a fierce intense fire burning inside of me, so much that it just wants to explode.

GG Allin

19 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #480922
#5. ...perhaps it wasn't a matter of strength so much as pliability, a willingness to let life become unpredictable and sometimes even unravel.

Lorna Jane Cook

19 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #496890
#6. You don't know what unconditional love is. You may say you do, but if you don't have a child, you don't know what that is. But when you experience it, it is the most fulfilling ever.

Regina King

19 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #666741
#7. If you've got a bloodstain on your T-shirt, maybe dirty laundry isn't your biggest problem.

Jerry Seinfeld

19 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #750998
#8. Negative desires can cause no evil if you do not allow yourself to be seduced by them.

Paulo Coelho

19 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #900766
#9. I think that by the time I start writing the third book, of course, I will be President Of The United States, and that also will have something to do with it. I'll probably have to acknowledge that somehow.

John Hodgman

19 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #1319987
#10. Take heed of credit decaid, and people that have nothing.

George Herbert

19 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #1367317
#11. Love was like a loaded gun. You slid you bullet inside the cold metal chamber as a safeguard for the inevitable day that everything went to shit. At the first sign of trouble, you blew your opponent to pieces, long before their finger found the trigger.

Christina Lee

19 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #1427513
#12. After I reached my teens I decided I didn't want to hang out with anyone. I couldn't handle the stupidity.

Kurt Cobain

19 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #1651369
#13. I think that if you were to probe a lot of people's religious opinions, they would not be as religious as the numbers would suggest.

Steven Pinker

19 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #1874163

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top