Top 11 9 Years Of Togetherness Quotes

#1. I discovered books and read forever

John Adams

9 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #23492
#2. I've been worrying about God a little bit lately ... It seems like he's been in a bad mood. And I think it has to do with the quality of lovers he's been getting.

Salman Rushdie

9 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #66919
#3. You can spend your whole life in France without ever thinking about the Legion.

Claire Denis

9 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #111043
#4. Sunday comes after Saturday? Weird.

Justin Bieber

9 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #141330
#5. The Way is eternal. Until your last day, you are free from peril.

Laozi

9 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #286660
#6. Real success is not defined by materialistic values.

Sunday Adelaja

9 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #472783
#7. A story that is more interesting than any novel written by Nicolas Spark; a relationship that has more emotions than any movie made by Karan Johar; and a drama that is more exciting than any TV show...this what we have in our 15 years of marriage and 19 years of togetherness (?)...

Sandhya Jane

9 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #1047924
#8. We are in this boot camp to learn, that if we don't persevere through all this world's obstacles and all its wounds, we won't earn our next life of great adventure.

Dean Koontz

9 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #1086727
#9. If you haven't understood the world you're living in, it's impossible to think that the solution you're coming up with fits.

Eddie Obeng

9 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #1448556
#10. The self is only a threshold, a door, a becoming between two multiplicities

Gilles Deleuze

9 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #1730308
#11. Ka found it very soothing: for the first time in years, he felt part of a family. In spite of the trials and responsibilities of what was called 'family', he saw now the joys of its unyielding togetherness, and was sorry not to have known more of it in his life.

Orhan Pamuk

9 Years Of Togetherness Quotes #1846540

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top