Top 10 19 Minutes Quotes

#1. Every 19 minutes, someone dies from a prescription painkiller overdose. In fact, the number of painkiller overdose deaths now exceeds the number of deaths from heroin and cocaine combined.

Taite Adams

19 Minutes Quotes #303218
#2. Despite his Falstaffian appearance he was a hard and ruthless man. His piggish eyes were filled with greed; his fleshy mouth was lustful; his only natural smile was one of avarice.

H.P. Lovecraft

19 Minutes Quotes #395908
#3. A public persona that might be different from what we truly feel inside ... everyone wonders if they are good enough, smart enough, pretty enough, no matter how old they are. It is an archetypical moral dilemma - Do you act like yourself and risk becoming an outcast?

Jodi Picoult

19 Minutes Quotes #414130
#4. I just got a car, and I gotta say, this car is very cryptic. The very first day I drove it, a light came on out of nowhere: 'Check engine.' Could they be any more vague? What if a light came on and said, 'Problem'?

Arj Barker

19 Minutes Quotes #575637
#5. How comes it to pass, then, that we appear such cowards in reasoning, and are so afraid to stand the test of ridicule? - Sir Anthony Ashley Cooper, 7th Earl of Shaftesbury

Anthony Ashley Cooper

19 Minutes Quotes #590285
#6. 4 Hours, 48 Minutes and 19 Seconds here the point is that everything is possible.

Deyth Banger

19 Minutes Quotes #867721
#7. hold out your right hand, palm up. Imagine a 2-inch-tall version of yourself in a military uniform, with a whip in one hand and a gun in the other, stomping around in your palm, shrieking deeply personal insults and commanding you to lose weight. This is the Dictator.

Martha N. Beck

19 Minutes Quotes #1066792
#8. I enjoy dating married men because they don't want anything kinky, like breakfast.

Joni Rodgers

19 Minutes Quotes #1142179
#9. I had the most fun on '3rd Rock'. It was a great show to work on.

Wayne Knight

19 Minutes Quotes #1254529
#10. When I left my parents' home when I was 19, I went to the University of Florida, and within 24 hours was in the mental health department. And within 20 minutes, I was being told by the director there that they didn't have what I needed there.

Darrell Hammond

19 Minutes Quotes #1468076

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top