Top 8 96 Minutes Quotes

#1. 'The Help' sheds light on a certain truth in America, but the tragedy is if we don't get a chance to contrast it with other points of views. 'The Butler' does that, 'Red Tails' does that and that's what '96 Minutes' does.

David Oyelowo

96 Minutes Quotes #427280
#2. Until we accept and approve of ourselves, no amount of approval from others will keep us permanently secure.

Joyce Meyer

96 Minutes Quotes #591899
#3. I couldn't have recorded this record 15 years ago. My voice didn't have the depth to pull these songs off.

John Mellencamp

96 Minutes Quotes #666831
#4. I can see he's not in your good books,' said the messenger. 'No, and if he were I would burn my library.

William Shakespeare

96 Minutes Quotes #759162
#5. I felt lucky to love him in that moment. I understood exactly why I could. I tucked that feeling deep down inside me, because I was sure I would need it later.

Cambria Hebert

96 Minutes Quotes #1008628
#6. Our worldly wisdom has made us calloused and hard. Our natural wisdom, as the Scriptures teach, comes not from God, but is earthly, sensual, and devilish.

Billy Graham

96 Minutes Quotes #1130427
#7. In the case of Iraq, notwithstanding the violence there at the moment, the very fact that a hideous regime - responsible for genocide, for the use of chemical and biological weapons, aggression against two neighbors - has been removed in itself is a positive development.

Jose Ramos-Horta

96 Minutes Quotes #1549163
#8. Losing a loved one is never really "starting over." More like "continuing without.

Mitch Albom

96 Minutes Quotes #1787739

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top