Top 15 1853 Quarter Quotes

#1. Cricket shakes her head. "I'm never getting married." "Jinxed yourself, hug-a-baloo. Everyone knows once you state something as a fact the universe immediately decides you must be proven wrong." Cricket

Bijou Hunter

1853 Quarter Quotes #365601
#2. To be great, be whole;
Exclude nothing, exaggerate nothing that is not you.
Be whole in everything. Put all you are
Into the smallest thing you do.
So, in each lake, the moon shines with splendor
Because it blooms up above.

Fernando Pessoa

1853 Quarter Quotes #508619
#3. I like interacting with human beings, so being on stage feels like a larger version of that - kind of like throwing a party. It's like knocking into the human collision of everyday life and it just so happens to break down the wall between the audience and me and helps the songs communicate better.

Matt Nathanson

1853 Quarter Quotes #521026
#4. We could take all the pleasures that have ever been and will ever be in all the universes and add them up into one experience. If you were absorbed in nirvana, it wouldn't be noticed.

Frederick Lenz

1853 Quarter Quotes #617250
#5. Having a perilous adventure is always better than comatose safety. Always, always, always, always, always.

James Alan Gardner

1853 Quarter Quotes #768896
#6. I suddenly began to realize that everybody in America is a natural-born thief.

Jack Kerouac

1853 Quarter Quotes #1154818
#7. The deeper the feeling, the greater the pain

Leonardo Da Vinci

1853 Quarter Quotes #1196731
#8. A wolf is not bad for eating and tearing apart something, if it's for survival. It doesn't do it to be menacing.

Jason Momoa

1853 Quarter Quotes #1216454
#9. I swear I am happy. I have realized that the only happiness in this world is to observe, to spy, to watch, to scrutinize oneself and others, to be nothing but a big, slightly vitreous, somewhat bloodshot, unblinking eye. I swear that this is happiness.

Vladimir Nabokov

1853 Quarter Quotes #1302168
#10. Money's the solution, curing all the ails of the nation. But what about the hearts of man?

Ray Davies

1853 Quarter Quotes #1331448
#11. It is unusual for Joe to be that way, but that's what interested me.

Michael Chabon

1853 Quarter Quotes #1353537
#12. I have tried for much of my life to write as if I was composing my sentences to be read posthumously.

Christopher Hitchens

1853 Quarter Quotes #1431241
#13. The operating table was empty.
'Where's he gone?' demanded Jane.
'he didn't leave a note,' said Rye

Adam Baker

1853 Quarter Quotes #1552018
#14. All the worry people expend over not existing after they die, yet nary a one ever seems to spare a moment to worry about not having existed before they were conceived. Or at all. After all, one sperm over and we would have been our sisters, and we'd never have been missed.

Lois McMaster Bujold

1853 Quarter Quotes #1757659
#15. The fear was visible on their faces and in their trembling voices. Neither of them had wanted to think about what life would be like without the man who made them feel safe.

Vicky Pattison

1853 Quarter Quotes #1808801

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top