Top 13 1839 Large Quotes

#1. But she was out of earshot, already moving on down the street amongst the other passers-by.

Frank Caron

1839 Large Quotes #7064
#2. The religion of cheerfulness, as Father Brown reminds us, is a cruel religion, and maybe the best way not to go mad is not to mind too much if you do go mad.2

Brennan Manning

1839 Large Quotes #37233
#3. Who in the world wants to run a country where the new norm is one where there are no jobs?

Rush Limbaugh

1839 Large Quotes #333742
#4. You hear even a hint that a blizzard's coming, Roxanne Giselle, you go straight to the store and buy toilet paper, you hear me? And make a pot of chili or stew. Don't get caught out. I don't want a phone call saying you starved to death, stuck in the house with no stew.

Kristen Ashley

1839 Large Quotes #627917
#5. I'm Catholic, and my wife is Catholic. We're very religious. We go to church. We pray every night. We pray at dinner. To me, Catholics regard themselves as very Christian. Some Christians view Catholics as not necessarily Christian.

Nicholas Sparks

1839 Large Quotes #844293
#6. No, when the time comes, I'm sure I'll kill just like everybody else. I can't go down without a fight. Only I keep wishing I could think of a way to ... to show the Capitol they don't own me.

Suzanne Collins

1839 Large Quotes #868556
#7. I think that you can make a drama and have it be intensely funny, and vice versa.

Jason Gann

1839 Large Quotes #870616
#8. I shoot a lot of film - that's one of the things I try to do, and it's one of the things I learned how to do with Robert De Niro on 'Men of Honor.'

George Tillman Jr.

1839 Large Quotes #1075526
#9. It is ludicrous to read the microwave direction on the boxes of food you buy, as each one will have a disclaimer: THIS WILL VARY WITH YOUR MICROWAVE. Loosely translated, this means, You're on your own, Bernice.

Erma Bombeck

1839 Large Quotes #1210106
#10. That's how librarians are. They just can't help it.

Carla Morris

1839 Large Quotes #1331582
#11. The ups and downs, the dreams and struggles, had all been part of the journey, she realized - a journey that led to a cattle ranch near a town called King, where she had fallen in love with a cowboy named Luke.

Nicholas Sparks

1839 Large Quotes #1418593
#12. To discover a system for the avoidance of war is a vital need for our civ ilisation; but
no such system has a chance while men are so unhappy that mutual extermination
seems to them less dreadful than continued endurance of the light of day

Bertrand Russell

1839 Large Quotes #1456573
#13. The more fantastic an ideology or theology, the more fanatic its adherents.

Edward Abbey

1839 Large Quotes #1639551

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top