Top 18 18 Years Ago Quotes

#1. Yes, in fact, it's hard to believe this, but it was almost 18 years ago when I first got the idea.

Tim LaHaye

18 Years Ago Quotes #1285897
#2. When I was first elected to parliament 18 years ago, one of the many things that struck me and that I still feel now is how the Labour Party, the party of collective action, can, at MP level and above, behave in such an individualistic way.

Bob Ainsworth

18 Years Ago Quotes #895147
#3. My stomach lurched, an appetizer before the full portion of heartache I had a feeling was going to be served at some point soon.

Gayle Forman

18 Years Ago Quotes #1549947
#4. Justice. There's a thing we shall ever thirst after, and ever be parched. No. We content ourselves with law.

Robin Hobb

18 Years Ago Quotes #1536155
#5. I was about 18 six years ago. I'm 28 now.

Frank Bruno

18 Years Ago Quotes #1468982
#6. Now I'm grown up and playing in a band.

Ray Davies

18 Years Ago Quotes #1372920
#7. He wasn't good or evil or cruel or extreme in any way but one, which was that he had elevated grayness to the status of a fine art and cultivated a mind that was as bleak and pitiless and logical as the slopes of Hell.

Terry Pratchett

18 Years Ago Quotes #1354776
#8. On November 18 of alternate years Mr Earbrass begins writing 'his new novel'. Weeks ago he chose its title at random from a list of them he keeps in a little green note-book. It being tea-time of the 17th, he is alarmed not to have thought of a plot to which The Unstrung Harp might apply.

Edward Gorey

18 Years Ago Quotes #1354050
#9. It's nothing personal, but anyone who engages me must inevitably experience amputation.

Reki Kawahara

18 Years Ago Quotes #1007910
#10. P 18 - Hundreds of thousands of years ago our ancestors of the dim and distant past faced the same problems which we must face in the same primeval forest. That we are here today evidences their victory.

Edgar Rice Burroughs

18 Years Ago Quotes #984387
#11. We are compelled to drive toward total knowledge, right down to the levels of the neuron and the gene. When we have progressed enough to explain ourselves in these mechanistic terms ... the result might be hard to accept.

E. O. Wilson

18 Years Ago Quotes #881293
#12. Women and doors - did I not tell you, friend Porthos, that they are always to be managed by gentleness? - D'Artagnan

Alexandre Dumas

18 Years Ago Quotes #810099
#13. Forty-five years ago, when I was 18, I came to San Francisco by boat and took two weeks to get here. I had a great impression. I think San Francisco is the welcoming gate for people from Asia.

Tadashi Yanai

18 Years Ago Quotes #613675
#14. I dropped out of college my junior year to do Saturday Night Live, and I didn't even consult my parents. They were very supportive because they had no choice.

Julia Louis-Dreyfus

18 Years Ago Quotes #469185
#15. I'm not Catholic. I don't believe in God. But at the same time, I'm obsessed by the sacred, by spirituality. The question of redemption has been present well before Christianity, but as French people are a bit stupid, they see all that in religious terms.

Bruno Dumont

18 Years Ago Quotes #455109
#16. Darling," she said, "we're a train wreck."
"Sweetheart," I said, "train wrecks always make the front page.

Raziel Reid

18 Years Ago Quotes #325405
#17. Tori's my legal name. My niece and nephews, they all call me Aunt Ellen, because I went by my middle name years ago, before I turned 18.

Tori Amos

18 Years Ago Quotes #281598
#18. What is the electric field of a room charged with questions?

Jennifer Recchio

18 Years Ago Quotes #45335

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top