Top 68 17 Let Quotes

#1. 17 Let not your heart t envy sinners, but continue in u the fear of the LORD all the day.

Anonymous

17 Let Quotes #1269160
#2. 17 Let your foot be seldom in your neighbor's house,

Anonymous

17 Let Quotes #1839698
#3. 17 Let the favor of the Lord our God be on us; establish for us the work of our hands - establish the work of our hands! s

Anonymous

17 Let Quotes #413114
#4. The first time I played golf was in Flushing Meadows, Queens, when I was about 16 or 17. They had an 18-hole pitch-and-putt. My buddies and I would hop the fence and sneak on and play.

Ray Romano

17 Let Quotes #73129
#5. Schiller writes in a letter [to Goethe, 17 December 1795] of a 'poetic mood'. I think I know what he means, I think I am familiar with it myself. It is the mood of receptivity to nature and one in which one's thoughts seem as vivid as nature itself.

Ludwig Wittgenstein

17 Let Quotes #53519
#6. 17 Christmases is a delightful children's book that I would highly recommend

Dandi Daley Mackall

17 Let Quotes #69298
#7. Truth cannot be defined by the individuals who have been created because individuals are finite beings with limited knowledge and deceitful hearts (see Jeremiah 17:9).

Tony Evans

17 Let Quotes #68957
#8. I walked away from the sport for 17 years, then started swimming again recently in a master's program.

Mark Spitz

17 Let Quotes #68449
#9. I've spent something like 17 years working on a theory for which there is essentially no direct experimental support.

Brian Greene

17 Let Quotes #66510
#10. Temptation yielded to is lust deified (My Utmost for His Highest, September 17 entry). Temptation comes in many forms, but it is always personal, uncannily tailor-made for our individual moral weakness, and it takes aim at God's character, seeking to ransack our faith.

Rosaria Champagne Butterfield

17 Let Quotes #60357
#11. A Fat King and A False Queen Won't Be Able
To Buy A Brother's Death Back
by A Sailboat in Italy.
Not Even for a Bloody Country.

P. Hermans
August 17, 2016

Petra Hermans

17 Let Quotes #60096
#12. My first tattoo is a full-on Sailor Jerry situation on my hip - it's a swallow with big spread wings. When I got it I was 20 on St. Mark's Place in New York; I just walked in in a frenzy. It's still there 17 years later and it's not a terrible thing to look at.

Maria Dahvana Headley

17 Let Quotes #59741
#13. My mum died when I was 14. That is a kind of strange age to lose a mother. John lost his mum when he was 17.

Paul McCartney

17 Let Quotes #59450
#14. You think you can just rid me from your thoughts? You can't. You're mine, Emily. Fucking mine, he growled.
McHugh, Gail (2013-09-17). Collide: Book One in the Collide Series (p. 363). Atria Books. Kindle Edition.

Gail McHugh

17 Let Quotes #58909
#15. No More Games. No More Bombs. No More Walking. No More Fun. No More Swimming. 67. That is 17 years past 50. 17 more than I needed or wanted. Boring. I am always bitchy. No Fun - for anybody. 67. You are getting Greedy. Act your old age. Relax - This won't hurt

Hunter S. Thompson

17 Let Quotes #58575
#16. I opened my own restaurant when I was 17. I went broke, then traveled around the country, learning about different kinds of foods, had three other restaurants that went broke. It didn't all start just a few years ago!

Paul Prudhomme

17 Let Quotes #57967
#17. I was anorexic-bulimic when I was 16-17. It was a top secret that time, but these things always are.

Peta Wilson

17 Let Quotes #56899
#18. Show me your unfailing love in wonderful ways. - Psalm 17:7

Gary Chapman

17 Let Quotes #54139
#19. I like fiction. I love all sorts of love stories, I think. I even watched '17 Again.'

Charlyne Yi

17 Let Quotes #1875968
#20. Sorry dude, but we're in a boxing match and you went against your word and tried to make me look weak and stupid in front of 17 million people. That's just not gonna happen.

Dustin Diamond

17 Let Quotes #76990
#21. I didn't get paid for my first gig supporting Usher Raymond in the Temple in Tottenham when I was 17 or 18. I bugged the promoter to let me play and it went down a storm. And after that I got loads of gigs, which were paid.

Lemar

17 Let Quotes #139811
#22. Let our prayers, then, be with St. Bernard: "Give me, O Lord, tribulations through life, that I may never be separated from Thee!" (Serm. 17 in Ps. 90).

Louis Of Granada

17 Let Quotes #376151
#23. My family lived in Thousand Oaks. In 2002, when I was 17, I begged my parents to let me move out. I had money, a real job, and wanted to get my own place.

Kaley Cuoco

17 Let Quotes #594706
#24. Recently I quit caffeine. My doctor seems to think that 17 Diet Cokes per day is too much. In case you ever consider getting off caffeine yourself, let me explain the process. You begin by sitting motionlessly in a desk chair. Then you just keep doing that forever because life has no meaning.

Scott Adams

17 Let Quotes #812017
#25. I'm basically a writer, it's who I am. I direct and I like theatre directing very much. But I've done 17 movies, they don't say 'Let's get Garry, he'll make a helicopter shot,' they say 'Get Garry, he'll fix the script.'

Garry Marshall

17 Let Quotes #888066
#26. The Man who has not Music in his Soul, Or is not touch'd with Concord of sweet Sounds, Is fit for Treasons, Strategems, and Spoils, The Motions of his Mind are dull as Night, And his Affections dark as Erebus: Let no such Man be trusted.17 Copying a passage

Kevin J. Hayes

17 Let Quotes #981624
#27. The marks of Jesus are imprisonment, chains, scourgings, blows and stoning in bearing testimony to the Gospel. Galatians 6:17 - 17 Finally, let no one cause me trouble, for I bear on my body the marks of Jesus.

John Calvin

17 Let Quotes #1008500
#28. When I was 17 or 18 I wanted to become a wine expert, and my parents wouldn't let me drink. So I was devastated. All I could do was read, and I read and I read. And I'd read something like, you know, 'Subtle hints of cassis.'

Gary Vaynerchuk

17 Let Quotes #1032290
#29. I went to a Presbyterian college, you know, I was in ... all the way, and so I remember doing my first sermon when I was 17, I was in high school. It wasn't a full twenty-five minute sermon, but for like ten minutes I got up and they let me do that, and it was on faith.

Woody Harrelson

17 Let Quotes #1271459
#30. Scripture is a guide for conduct as well as the source of doctrine. Seven times in the book of Revelation we read this phrase: "He who has an ear, let him hear" (2:7, 11, 17, 29; 3:6, 13, 22). What we read in this book should govern our conduct.

David Jeremiah

17 Let Quotes #1273192
#31. You hear all the time about European players playing the game. These players that come over at 17, 18 and 19, they just don't all of a sudden become skilled. From the time they were little fellas, they learned the fundamentals of the game. Let them create.

Bobby Orr

17 Let Quotes #1287978
#32. I studied law, economy, international relations, communications, in order to find what I would do. It's the hardest thing, being 17 and trying to find what to do in life. You've explored so little. I'm lucky: My parents let me explore.

Mario Testino

17 Let Quotes #1295827
#33. I had long hair since I was 17 years old. It was time for me to let go. I hated being the guy at the wedding in a suit with a ponytail.

Dave Grohl

17 Let Quotes #1625951
#34. If we in the church want a cause to fight, let's fight sin. Let's reveal its hideousness. Let's show that Jeremiah was correct when e said: "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked" [Jeremiah 17:9 NKJV].

Billy Graham

17 Let Quotes #1838609
#35. But for this purpose I have raised you up, to show you my power, so c that my name may be proclaimed in all the earth. 17 d You are still exalting yourself against my people and will not let them go.

Anonymous

17 Let Quotes #1875943
#36. I think I skipped a lot of music, like when I was 17 or 18. I didn't know about a lot of new bands because I was so immersed in older music.

Michael Kiwanuka

17 Let Quotes #11208
#37. And many of the alarmists on global warming, they've got a problem cause the science doesn't back them up. And in particular, satellite data demonstrate for the last 17 years, there's been zero warming. None whatsoever.

Ted Cruz

17 Let Quotes #18076
#38. When I was 17, I used to really think about what I wore every day.

Edie Campbell

17 Let Quotes #17508
#39. When I was 17, I signed my record deal and passed my driver's test. It was a very good year!

Conor Maynard

17 Let Quotes #17146
#40. I started balding at age 17 and after first being sad, I really embraced it.

Jason Alexander

17 Let Quotes #16395
#41. Shakespeare used 17,677 words in his writings, of which at least one-tenth had never been used before. Imagine if every tenth word you wrote were original. It is a staggering display of ingenuity. But

Bill Bryson

17 Let Quotes #15624
#42. The largest outbreak of bird flu in American history was an H5N2 virus, which led to the deaths of 17 million domestic birds and cost the nation more than $400 million during an outbreak in Pennsylvania that started in 1983.

Michael Greger

17 Let Quotes #13357
#43. If Obama was white, he'd be up by 17 points.

Alec Baldwin

17 Let Quotes #11905
#44. A novel I read when I was about 17 or 18 - 'The World According to Garp,' by John Irving - really made me want to become a writer. The character of Garp is a novelist, and at the time, the whole lifestyle of being a writer was hugely appealing to me.

John Niven

17 Let Quotes #11503
#45. At one point Malkin and one of his colleagues took Eichmann to the toilet. They waited outside. After a few minutes, Eichmann called out to Malkin, 'Darf ich anfangen?' ('May I begin?') Only when told yes did he begin to move his bowels.

The Eichmann Trial, page 17

Deborah E. Lipstadt

17 Let Quotes #18200
#46. I've always been a huge proponent for education; I graduated high school at 14 years old and graduated college at 17 years old.

Katherine McNamara

17 Let Quotes #11137
#47. In 16, 17 years as a pro I was used to the head coach doing it alone. He might have asked his people for advice, but he made the decisions on his own. In order to learn quickly I couldn't do that.

Jurgen Klinsmann

17 Let Quotes #9040
#48. I never had becoming Miss America on my radar screen. But when I was 17, I decided to quit the violin and my parents were devastated.

Gretchen Carlson

17 Let Quotes #9010
#49. The Bible says, "In him all things hold together" (Colossians 1:17, NIV). So if something is falling apart, it's because it's not in Him.

Perry Noble

17 Let Quotes #8054
#50. On my first album I was wearing a lot of guys pants, baggy clothes and stuff like that. I was 17 and I was a little tomboy. And you would never see me wearing a dress or heels on my first record.

Avril Lavigne

17 Let Quotes #5583
#51. The world and all its wanting, wanting, wanting is on the way out - but whoever does what God wants is set for eternity. [ 1 John 2:17 MSG

Max Lucado

17 Let Quotes #4672
#52. This man who was my father's age hit me hard on my head when I was 17. I started bleeding. I took out my sandal and hit his head hard, and he started to bleed, too.

Kangana Ranaut

17 Let Quotes #4490
#53. In September 1942, a B-17 crashed in the Pacific, stranding nine men on a raft. Within a few days, one had died and the rest had gone mad.

Laura Hillenbrand

17 Let Quotes #50683
#54. Kepler reportedly said, amid the massacres of religious wars, the laws of elliptical motion belong to no man or principality.'17 The same could be said of music.

John Eliot Gardiner

17 Let Quotes #22186
#55. Logic, order, truth, reason, we consign them all to the oblivion of death," said one Surrealist manifesto. We must "cultivate the hatred of intelligence," said the leader of the Futurists, Filippo Marinetti, an artist hailed by Mussolini as the John the Baptist of Fascism.17

Leonard Peikoff

17 Let Quotes #22208
#56. I met Cynthia when I was 12, proposed at 16, became engaged at 17, married her at 19 and we had a baby when I was 20. If extra work could pay for a lot of diapers, that was for me.

Kent McCord

17 Let Quotes #24810
#57. When I was 17, I had an experience that I later learned could be called a 'mystical experience.' It was almost violent. No faces, voices, nothing like that. It is like the world burst and flamed into life all around me. That is not a great image, but it is as good as I will ever do.

Barbara Ehrenreich

17 Let Quotes #25781
#58. Our faith can grow big enough to move a mountain. Jesus said, "These signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons ... they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover" (Mark 16:17-18).

Stormie O'martian

17 Let Quotes #26946
#59. And I used to write novels and little stories and compositions and I - but I put them away because I started acting when I was 17. So there wasn't much time.

Joan Collins

17 Let Quotes #29627
#60. I started a theater company when I was 17.

Stephen Moyer

17 Let Quotes #33193
#61. By 17, I was submitting to publications and collecting my first rejection slips.

Laurell K. Hamilton

17 Let Quotes #43636
#62. Every 17 seconds a child dies on this planet from no clean drinking water. Good. Let's try to speed it up ... there are too many people.

Doug Stanhope

17 Let Quotes #44511
#63. I went to do my first big movie when I was 17. I was in South Africa for three and half months, and I was by myself.

Robert Pattinson

17 Let Quotes #44859
#64. (Thirty-nine steps)' was the phrase; and at its last time of use it ran - '(Thirty-nine steps, I counted them - high tide 10.17 p.m.)'. I could make nothing of that.

John Buchan

17 Let Quotes #44918
#65. It's a terrifying thing to be perhaps 16 or 17 and feel like you are a failure and a has-been.

Shelley Fabares

17 Let Quotes #46191
#66. I moved out of my house at 17 and half, I rented an apartment ... I pulled all the things off. It was pretty amazing and I lived a pretty good life, I had a car and I was making good money.

Eric Hernandez

17 Let Quotes #48292
#67. The first tattoo I got was when I was 17, and it's a cross on my bicep with 'Only God Can Judge Me' underneath.

Trey Songz

17 Let Quotes #49813
#68. My first-ever car, my parents bought me a red Fiat Uno. I was 17 and just so happy to have a car, so I was very fortunate that my parents were in a position to get me one - it was a secondhand car, but I was just so happy to have it.

Victoria Beckham

17 Let Quotes #50358

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top