Top 30 1 Year Ago Today Quotes

#1. One wants to tell a story, like Scheherezade, in order not to die. It's one of the oldest urges in mankind. It's a way of stalling death.

Carlos Fuentes

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #704749
#2. It's terrible, once you've got a man into your blood! she said.

D.H. Lawrence

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #1773375
#3. It was a year ago today your daughter went missing.' Bagg had closed his eyes, feeling the death going on inside.

Cole Alpaugh

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #1711613
#4. Love is suffering only when one refuses to love.

Marty Rubin

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #1670048
#5. It was a terrible thing to do undergo, but during the year I stood there I had time to think that the greatest loss I had known was the loss of my heart.

L. Frank Baum

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #1659223
#6. Today I gave you an hour. A year ago I would have given you an eternity.

Rachel Van Dyken

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #1655310
#7. You can't argue with math, Carter. You'll always lose.

Nora Roberts

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #1586555
#8. I, of course, wanted to play real jazz. When we played pop tunes, and naturally we had to, I wanted those pops to kick! Not loud and fast, understand, but smoothly and with a definite punch.

Count Basie

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #1444270
#9. There will never be a "perfect" time to quit smoking. A time when you don't have any distractions or stress ... If you had started today one year ago, this would not even be an issue for you today! Don't waste another year!

Mark Twain

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #1348935
#10. I've always had a great work ethic, even when I was washing dishes.

Leon Bridges

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #1343882
#11. A hundred years ago, it could take you the better part of a year to get from New York to California; whereas today, because of equipment problems at O'Hare, you can't get there at all.

Dave Barry

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #1293910
#12. It's so strange to think: A year ago today, I was undoing my husband. Now I am almost done reassembling him.

Gillian Flynn

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #1189290
#13. Do you know it was a year a ago today?

Jay London

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #844087
#14. We want to think that there's an inviolable continuity among old friends, a bond that cannot be fissured despite years of lassitude and neglect. We want to believe that there's truth and solace in our memories, that there's meaning and purpose to the things that have happened to us.

Don Lee

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #782761
#15. Karibu, dada wangu. Hapa, wewe ni nyumbani.

Welcome, my sister. Here, you are home.

Home.

And to this home, may you always return.

Jen Lynn Anderson

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #754814
#16. I've played piano and guitar when I was younger.

Debra Wilson

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #49222
#17. Well, we're about 24 million subscribers today, and that's up from about 15 million a year ago, so it's a very high rate of growth, and that's what's exciting about the business - more and more people are getting smart TVs, they're watching Netflix on their iPads.

Reed Hastings

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #656040
#18. Music is at once the product of feeling and knowledge, for it requires from its disciples, composers and performers alike, not only talent and enthusiasm, but also that knowledge and perception which are the result of protracted study and reflection.

Alban Berg

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #635818
#19. I'm not saying I'm glad it happened. Not exactly. But I'm not sorry to be the person I am today, and to have the life I have now. Even though it's not what I thought I wanted for my future, a year ago, it is what I want now ...

Nancy Werlin

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #624147
#20. The bodybuilding world has lost one of its greatest legends. I had a chance to speak with Steve Michalik a year ago at The Upper State Bodybuilding competition. We laughed and shared our personal opinions about bodybuilding [today's scene and how it was in the past]. Steve, we'll miss you. R.I.P.

Lee Haney

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #566778
#21. 2007 was a long time ago, and events do change over long periods of time.

Rand Paul

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #518784
#22. Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago.

Bernard Berenson

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #472153
#23. I mean, the reality is unemployment today - over 14 million Americans are unemployed. That's exactly what it was a year ago. I mean, this - the American people know we can't borrow and spend and bail our way back to a growing economy.

Mike Pence

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #440743
#24. Always Remember: He Can Do! She Can Do! Why Not Me?!

Tae Yun Kim

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #416821
#25. I can tell you one thing, Iran is closer to developing nuclear weapons today than it was a week ago, or a month ago or a year ago. It's just moving on with its efforts.

Benjamin Netanyahu

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #407397
#26. Americans are getting stronger. Twenty years ago, it took two people to carry ten dollars' worth of groceries. Today, a five-year-old can do it.

Henny Youngman

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #400302
#27. The U.S. spent billions of dollars to build a secular, professional national Iraqi army but failed because, despite all the U.S.-supplied guns, tanks and planes, the Iraqi military fell apart when challenged by a band of terrorists.

Richard Engel

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #224288
#28. If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today.

E. Joseph Cossman

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #182740
#29. Nutrition science, which after all only got started less than two hundred years ago, is today approximately where surgery was in the year 1650 - very promising, and very interesting to watch, but are you ready to let them operate on you? I think I'll wait awhile.

Michael Pollan

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #143974
#30. You are capable of more than you realize. You are far more capable than you were even 12 months ago. Next year you will be able to do things you can't imagine doing today.

Bobb Biehl

1 Year Ago Today Quotes #54058

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top