Top 30 1 Margarita Quotes

#1. I'm Russian Jewish. And I had to grow up really quickly.

Margarita Levieva

1 Margarita Quotes #372174
#2. Opinions. Ideas. Possibilities. So many! How can I choose? Between bursts of lightning-swift energy, I enjoy peaceful moments when the whole world seems to be a flowing river of verse and all I have to do is learn how to swim.

Margarita Engle

1 Margarita Quotes #1853862
#3. If we knew how to find
the lost, we would know
how to rediscover
the parts of our minds
left behind
in battle.

Margarita Engle

1 Margarita Quotes #539444
#4. The cat, covered in dust and standing on its hind legs, bowed to Margarita. Round its neck it was now wearing a made-up white bow tie on an elastic band, with a pair of ladies' mother-of-pearl binoculars hanging on a cord. It had also gilded its whiskers.

Mikhail Bulgakov

1 Margarita Quotes #531044
#5. And our marriage dissolved, like margarita salt on the tongue, leaving behind the bitter aftertaste of something that started out sweet but ended sour.

Tracy Brogan

1 Margarita Quotes #514779
#6. The hope that there she would manage to regain her happiness made her fearless

Mikhail Bulgakov

1 Margarita Quotes #514203
#7. I was always the serious kid.

Margarita Levieva

1 Margarita Quotes #513661
#8. How can people stay sane in a world that makes no sense?

Margarita Engle

1 Margarita Quotes #495863
#9. I sing without knowing what my song means, and whether the listening world is amazed or wounded.

Margarita Engle

1 Margarita Quotes #447861
#10. Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!

Mihail Bulhakov

1 Margarita Quotes #435398
#11. I grew up in communist Russia where we didn't have anything, so I'm not worried that I can't buy an extra pair of shoes.

Margarita Levieva

1 Margarita Quotes #429234
#12. Marriage without love is just one more twisted form of slavery.

Margarita Engle

1 Margarita Quotes #417812
#13. Two things Florida can teach the other 49 states: how to make a good margarita and how to deal with the aftermath of a hurricane.

Tom Feeney

1 Margarita Quotes #413706
#14. There's really no wrong way to use a margarita pool.

Will Forte

1 Margarita Quotes #380509
#15. Can it be true that freedom only exists when it is a treasure, shared by all?

Margarita Engle

1 Margarita Quotes #377197
#16. I can't understand
why dark northern soldiers
and light ones
are seperated into different brigades.
The dead are all buried together
in hasty mass graves,
bones touching.

Margarita Engle

1 Margarita Quotes #6615
#17. I'm reading Our Ecstatic Days, by Steve Erickson. It's an extraordinary journey and the most exciting thing I've found since The Master and Margarita, which I've read about 20 times. I like being taken away somewhere by a book.

Sienna Guillory

1 Margarita Quotes #302604
#18. When Reason Breaks is infused with a rare blend of suspense and sensitivity, despair and hope. The poetic spirit of Emily Dickinson shines through the gloom of daily struggles faced by modern teens, as they discover the possibilities where they dwell.

Margarita Engle

1 Margarita Quotes #298445
#19. My doctor was like, 'Any questions?' And I was like, 'Yes! When can I drink please?!' I just want a margarita.

Keira Knightley

1 Margarita Quotes #260881
#20. I feel certain that words
can be as human
as people,
alive
with the breath
of compassion.

Margarita Engle

1 Margarita Quotes #259146
#21. My heart drums with gratitude.
My thoughts sing
with hope.

Margarita Engle

1 Margarita Quotes #256225
#22. Margarita was never short of money. She could buy whatever she liked. Her husband had plenty of interesting friends. Margarita never had to cook. Margarita knew nothing of the horrors of living in a shared flat. In short ... was she happy? Not for a moment.

Mikhail Bulgakov

1 Margarita Quotes #232723
#23. That's the last time I put you in charge of the tequila when we're making margaritas

JoAnne Kenrick

1 Margarita Quotes #210161
#24. At night, forgotten words tried to reach me. I listened with my skin. Words tore my skin off, crept inside me, and nestled down. I was a mass of wounds. When I opened my mouth in front of the mirror, beasts lay asleep in my throat; they'd made it their home.

Margarita Karapanou

1 Margarita Quotes #193194
#25. Take every birthday with a grain of salt. This works much better if the salt accompanies a large margarita

Maxine

1 Margarita Quotes #150911
#26. Books are door-shaped portals carrying me across oceans and centuries, helping me feel less along.

Margarita Engle

1 Margarita Quotes #134506
#27. I don't want to sit around by the pool luxuriating with a margarita. That's just not what I want to do.

Nicolas Cage

1 Margarita Quotes #107288
#28. The old life is gone, my days are new,
but time is still a mystery
of wishes, and this sad, confusing fragrance.
- Rosa

Margarita Engle

1 Margarita Quotes #90981
#29. I don't understand the whole thrilling verse, but I love the way poetry turns ordinary words into winged things that rise up and soar!

Margarita Engle

1 Margarita Quotes #89123
#30. When you act obnoxious towards people, like on a movie set, they say "we're ready for you" and I say "oh, go to hell, my feet hurt and my head aches." You want to have a margarita for lunch, and people like these little ADs and production assistants are like, "well, he's drinking again."

Bill Murray

1 Margarita Quotes #82594

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top