Jagvir

049 Quotes #220857
#2. Catch your dreams before they slip away
Dying all the time
Lose your dreams
And you will lose your mind

Rolling Stones

049 Quotes #476055
#3. There is something about a bathroom that feels like a fortress. A closed bathroom door may only be about two inches of plywood, but it feels like an iron bar.

Ursula Vernon

049 Quotes #548210
#4. The guitar's still around me. I slip it off and put it down. I want to feel him. To feel his breath on my neck. The warmth of his skin. To feel something other than sadness.
Hold me, I tell him silently. Hold me here. To this place. This life. Make me want you. Want this. Want something. Please

Jennifer Donnelly

049 Quotes #1573871
#5. October sunshine bathed the park with such a melting light that it had the dimmed impressive look of a landscape by an old master.

Elizabeth Enright

049 Quotes #1591579
#6. How you humans survive so much experience is something I shall never understand. To do so much and react to it all in the way you do is as much a curse as a blessing. You never take time to digest and appreciate what happens to you.

Peter F. Hamilton

049 Quotes #1619688
#7. I wonder if I would have been capable of producing anything if I worked in a more conventional way with a prewritten script, because I'm of the procrastinator class.

Mike Leigh

049 Quotes #1655937
#8. I would like, at the end, to be able to see the tree outside the bedroom window, to sit or lie on the flower-filled sun porch, ... to feel that the children and friends, if they wanted to visit, could come to the place of beauty that [we] had shaped.

Herbert Kramer

049 Quotes #1727987

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top