The Week Magazine Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 22 famous quotes and sayings about the week magazine to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 22 The Week Magazine Quotes

#1. Our magazine shelves are filled with crime and sex pulp-magazines that are being read and devoured by millions of young people ...
Scores are seeing each week the trash that Hollywood produces. Truly our children are movie mad. - Author: Billy Graham
The Week Magazine Quotes #1197441
#2. I'm obsessed by Time Magazine.
I read it every week.

Always telling me about responsibility. Businessmen are serious.
Movie producers are serious. Everybody's serious
but me. - Author: Allen Ginsberg
The Week Magazine Quotes #1854847
#3. 'The Week' is my favourite magazine. Everyone from presidents to CEOs of companies love it, politicians, people in the massive charity business in America, in the arts and even more especially in the media. - Author: Felix Dennis
The Week Magazine Quotes #1742774
#4. John Kerry's wife Teresa Heinz is on the cover of Newsweek magazine this week and they said that if he is elected president, she will be the oldest first lady in American history. But that doesn't bother John Kerry, he said, 'To me, she looks like a million bucks' - Author: Jay Leno
The Week Magazine Quotes #1705436
#5. Every week I read about myself in a magazine, about something that I haven't done or some place that I've never been or don't even know. It's just gossip, rumors, egos, and politics. - Author: Hilary Duff
The Week Magazine Quotes #1681226
#6. I'm more inclined to linger in the science pages of 'The Week' magazine. But my principle obsessions are still watching sitcoms and football. - Author: Alan Davies
The Week Magazine Quotes #1671278
#7. Studies have failed to find any
substantial evidence proving a relationship between sugar consumption and hyperactivity. - Author: Mark Leyner
The Week Magazine Quotes #1588157
#8. If I welcomed people into my lovely home every week in the pages of a magazine, they'd soon see how incredibly dull it is. It's important to maintain a bit of mystique. - Author: Kevin McCloud
The Week Magazine Quotes #1515663
#9. As a teenager I wrote to R.A. Lafferty. And he responded, too, with letters that were like R.A. Lafferty short stories, filled with elliptical answers to straight questions and simple answers to complicated ones. - Author: Neil Gaiman
The Week Magazine Quotes #1466594
#10. When I was a little girl, I got 'Time' magazine every week, and I wanted my face on the cover, but I've changed a lot since then. - Author: Deanna Dunagan
The Week Magazine Quotes #1352644
#11. If those civil rights groups are going into those orphanages and offering to look after those children, then they have every right to make a stink about it. But they're not. They're not offering a solution. - Author: Madonna Ciccone
The Week Magazine Quotes #1241521
#12. ...one did not need to speak much, only to say what was worth hearing when one did. - Author: Shelley Adina
The Week Magazine Quotes #113179
#13. I was the only guy who is referred to as Mr. Smith in the New York Times and in the same week as Sexy Rexy in some teen magazine. - Author: Rex Smith
The Week Magazine Quotes #975621
#14. The will was the main target of bitterness - Author: Paulo Coelho
The Week Magazine Quotes #906033
#15. All these years I've been feeling like I was growing into myself. Finally, I feel grown. - Author: Oprah Winfrey
The Week Magazine Quotes #862804
#16. You know, civil rights is great and everything, but a lot of people don't realize that plumbers in the South make less money than when they used to install separate drinking fountains. - Author: Andy Kindler
The Week Magazine Quotes #749146
#17. If you want to know the value of a week ask the editor of a weekly magazine if he fails to meet up with the target of his weekly publication. - Author: Sunday Adelaja
The Week Magazine Quotes #306188
#18. People may say 'What can I do? I'm only one person.' But we've proven that when we come together demonstrate, and speak our piece, there is no way the power structure can avoid being attentive. - Author: Peter Yarrow
The Week Magazine Quotes #295581
#19. President Bush got an early Christmas gift. This week, President Bush was chosen as 'Person of the Year' by Time magazine. Not only that, Martha Stewart was chosen as person of the year by Doing Time magazine. - Author: Conan O'Brien
The Week Magazine Quotes #190964
#20. It depends on me whether life is good or not. Not on life, on me. - Author: Alice Herz-Sommer
The Week Magazine Quotes #166570
#21. One must not try to trick misfortune, but resign oneself to it with good grace. - Author: Aristophanes
The Week Magazine Quotes #147117
#22. According to a survey in this week's Time magazine, 85% of Americans think global warming is happening. The other 15% work for the White House. - Author: Jay Leno
The Week Magazine Quotes #141908

Famous Authors

Popular Topics