Top 10 99 Invisible Quotes

#1. If you're going to fall for men, or boys, then deal with the fact that you're going to be an outcast. It's not for the faint of heart, it's not for anybody hoping to be liked or respected or accepted or any of that bullshit.

Paul Russell

99 Invisible Quotes #206959
#2. I do laugh when I hear myself saying, 'I am a ventriloquist.' I am definitely suited to it, though. I took it and ran with it quite hungrily. It is not for everyone, but it is just the chance to write for a character.

Nina Conti

99 Invisible Quotes #281022
#3. I'm a California Angels fan because that's the first game my dad took me to see, and they stuck with me.

Bill Engvall

99 Invisible Quotes #680733
#4. Nature should be idealised not copied.

Owen Jones Classics

99 Invisible Quotes #806259
#5. An aware heart is a grateful heart.

Toni Sorenson

99 Invisible Quotes #1047739
#6. Feeling without judgement is a washy draught indeed; but judgement untempered by feeling is too bitter and husky a morsel for human deglutition.

Charlotte Bronte

99 Invisible Quotes #1421599
#7. Clio, the muse of history, is as thoroughly infected with lies as a street whore with syphilis.

Arthur Schopenhauer

99 Invisible Quotes #1436501
#8. I had challenges to overcome as a child, and that was good.

John Caudwell

99 Invisible Quotes #1612955
#9. The quarterback, you can play with a lot of big injuries. You get a little injury like an index finger or a thumb that most people can play with, sometimes you can't. I've stayed away from some of those.

Eli Manning

99 Invisible Quotes #1680288
#10. As a four-year-old, my mother told me I was climbing the fence, jumping off and calling myself an 'eppyplane' ... I bought books on aeroplanes, I followed everything in the newspapers about aeroplanes. Amy Johnson flew to Australia in 1930 - why couldn't I do something like that?

Nancy Bird Walton

99 Invisible Quotes #1818879

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top