Top 14 99 Coffins Quotes

#1. All people deserve to be treated with dignity and have their human rights respected, no matter who they are or whom they love.

Hillary Clinton

99 Coffins Quotes #76517
#2. Not from a vain or shallow thought His awful Jove young Phidias brought.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

99 Coffins Quotes #137960
#3. Conscience connects us with the wisdom of the ages and the wisdom of the heart.

Stephen Covey

99 Coffins Quotes #219782
#4. The most powerful impression a person can make is that they don't care if they make an impression.

David Wong

99 Coffins Quotes #463608
#5. I started skydiving because I loved the idea of freedom.

Felix Baumgartner

99 Coffins Quotes #469990
#6. If Martin Scorsese calls, I am available. And then there the ones, well, you can just run down the list - any of those Oscar-nominated films, they have amazing directors across the board.

Timothy Olyphant

99 Coffins Quotes #661544
#7. It's always the organizations that are resource constrained that come up with the good ideas to win.

Simon Sinek

99 Coffins Quotes #729426
#8. They taught me in the Army to make plans based upon the other guy's capabilities, and not based upon his stated intentions. And an employer is capable of firing you at any time.

Stephen Morrill

99 Coffins Quotes #729874
#9. You know what killed off the dinosaurs, Whateley? We did. In one barbecue.

Neil Gaiman

99 Coffins Quotes #744895
#10. The bourgeoisie has stripped of its halo every occupation hitherto honoured and looked up to with reverent awe. It has converted the physician, the lawyer, the priest, the poet, the man of science, into its paid wage labourers.

Karl Marx

99 Coffins Quotes #1101885
#11. Napster hijacked our music without asking. They never sought our permission. Our catalog of music simply became available as free downloads on the Napster system.

Lars Ulrich

99 Coffins Quotes #1206303
#12. Shit rolls downhill. Bureaucracy rolls faster.

David Wellington

99 Coffins Quotes #1227261
#13. Bible, and so the delivery of one of these prizes was a rare and noteworthy circumstance;

Mark Twain

99 Coffins Quotes #1420065
#14. We know but little of true Christianity, if we don't feel a deep concern about the souls of unconverted people.

J.C. Ryle

99 Coffins Quotes #1590616

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top