Top 10 911 Museum Quotes

#1. Learn it well in your head, know it well, pick things you know and bring the old you and all the experience you have from singing these various kinds of feelings that are still related to what I have done in the rest of my career.

Al Jarreau

911 Museum Quotes #70080
#2. The whole crowd interrupted and told him, 'No, we won't let you go. You have worked hard for our rights and you can't quit now.'
'Then,' said Riel, 'if I must, I will desert.'
'If you desert, we will desert with you.

Gabriel Dumont

911 Museum Quotes #221051
#3. Years had passed; I should have long since let go. But how did you let go of something that never really felt over? How did you let go of someone that had changed you from the inside out?

A Meredith Walters

911 Museum Quotes #643025
#4. We don't spend our days thinking about Microsoft or trying to get revenge on Microsoft. That's a really negative and backward way, and that's not how I want to live.

Mitchell Baker

911 Museum Quotes #760851
#5. Comfort is a well-worn
pair of shoes
seconds before the
strap breaks

Cornelia "Connie" DeDona

911 Museum Quotes #1160630
#6. The scarlet thread,the red clay from which we were made, runs in tiny streams through all our veins, reminding us of where we began

John Geddes

911 Museum Quotes #1170596
#7. The way a man might hesitate before he kissed a woman, to gauge her reaction, to see how he would be received. Perhaps he would hesitate to prolong the moment, that ideal moment of anticipation, sometimes better than kiss itself.

Stephenie Meyer

911 Museum Quotes #1317502
#8. Life does often get in the way of one's reading.

Helen Simonson

911 Museum Quotes #1365186
#9. I'm very hip-oriented. I focus on hips in my comedy - probably more than any other hipster comic who is out there hipping today. My hips, other hips. I work with my hips a great deal. That is what I do. But not in a gay way.

Demetri Martin

911 Museum Quotes #1742684
#10. There is an undeniable truth that as one progresses further in his understanding of a craft the rest of his life progresses along with it. This symbiotic relationship between all things is experienced on a daily basis, but rarely articulated through conscious thought.

Chris Matakas

911 Museum Quotes #1743055

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top