Top 13 90 Days Of Sobriety Quotes

#1. A good dose of fantasy is exercise for your sensibilities; it keeps your avatar strong.

Richelle E. Goodrich

90 Days Of Sobriety Quotes #93119
#2. I haven't got the heart to take the mickey out of him, even," said Fred, looking over at Ron's crumpled figure. "Mind you ... when he missed the fourteenth ... "
He made wild motions with his arms as though doing an upright doggy-paddle.
"Well, I'll save it for parties, eh?

J.K. Rowling

90 Days Of Sobriety Quotes #153819
#3. There's really only three things you can write music about: girls, cars and surfing.

Tom Curren

90 Days Of Sobriety Quotes #216050
#4. John Bonham was probably the most influential in terms of playing style and timing.

Tommy Lee

90 Days Of Sobriety Quotes #409914
#5. Working with Julie Andrews is like getting hit over the head with a valentine.

Christopher Plummer

90 Days Of Sobriety Quotes #647236
#6. Humility is often only a feigned submissiveness by which men hope to bring other people to submit to them; it is a more calculated sort of pride.

Francois De La Rochefoucauld

90 Days Of Sobriety Quotes #683247
#7. What emerged from the doorway can only be described as how I envision a love-child between Grady from Sanford & Son and a small goat. There before us was The Voodoo Queen.

Scott Burkett

90 Days Of Sobriety Quotes #1042221
#8. I like to think there are a lot of balls in the air, and the kids are not one that I choose to drop. They have been a priority and I have a career that allows for a little more flexibility at times and hours that are quite mom-friendly.

Elisabeth Hasselbeck

90 Days Of Sobriety Quotes #1106013
#9. Who can tell me which president had a cross-eyed wife with a bad case of the uglies?" Chaney asked.
"Make sure you get that down," Travis whispered. "I'm gonna need to know that for job interviews.

Jamie McGuire

90 Days Of Sobriety Quotes #1229904
#10. The difference between ignorant and educated people is that the latter know more facts. But that has nothing to do with whether they are stupid or intelligent.

Neal Stephenson

90 Days Of Sobriety Quotes #1269382
#11. There's something dangerous about the boredom of teenage girls.

Megan Abbott

90 Days Of Sobriety Quotes #1366906
#12. Always love more than they deserve.

Debasish Mridha

90 Days Of Sobriety Quotes #1378005
#13. Every trait of beauty may be traced to some virtue, as to innocence, candor, generosity, modesty, and heroism.

Jacques-Henri Bernardin De Saint-Pierre

90 Days Of Sobriety Quotes #1878025

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top