Top 30 9 Word Inspirational Quotes

#1. I guess its because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our very word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone-anyone-feel a little better.

J.D Scrubs

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #102830
#2. I believe in the word of God.

Lailah Gifty Akita

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #195070
#3. A love of writing is far greater than any word count.

Molly Looby

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #188177
#4. With the first word I used intelligently, I learned to live, to think, to hope. Darkness cannot shut me in again. I have had a glimpse of the shore, and can now live by the hope of reaching it.

Hellen Keller

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #172171
#5. The value of your work is not in the dollar. It's in your word.

Jennifer Ho-Dougatz

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #168814
#6. I think that people tend to associate the word "wild" with something that is used up and dirty; but I associate the word "wild" with wildflowers, wild roses, things in fields that haven't been hurt yet! So let's be things in fields that have healed and that have grown. Let's be wild.

C. JoyBell C.

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #166369
#7. The one trying to have the last word is rarely walking in the Word.

Hollisa Alewine

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #158770
#8. You should see the way she smiles when I rattle off the names of the orchids in the greenhouse: oncidium, dendrobium, bulbophyllum, and epidendrum, tickling her face with each blossom. I wouldn't be surprised if 'Orchidaceae' was her first word.

Vanessa Diffenbaugh

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #155040
#9. To be great is not a word but work that makes a word.

Auliq Ice

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #153479
#10. Should is my all time least favorite word. It's this sort of guilt inducing, finger wagging word that we use to beat up others and ourselves.

Frank Beddor

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #148869
#11. If you don't walk according to the Word of God, then you are on the way that leads to self-destruction

Sunday Adelaja

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #144930
#12. An avalanche starts with one pebble. A forest with one seed. And it takes one word to make the whole world stop and listen. All you need is the right one.

Jay Kristoff

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #132591
#13. Express your feelings, no matter what. Make your every word beautiful, bright, and lovely. Make your every thought creative, caring, and lively.

Debasish Mridha

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #124783
#14. The test of your Christian Faith is to stand by the Truth of God's Word in the face of opposition without Compromise ... JOA

Josephine Akhagbeme

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #105050
#15. Build your novel one word at a time. Remember that minutes = novels.

Mercedes M. Yardley

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #103055
#16. LUCK is a word used by people who did not take action when greatest opportunities were presented. They use it to describe the success of those who have acted.
Some use FAITH to describe what others call LUCK

Elie Jerome

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #1155
#17. When you hear the Word of God at Sunday Mass, expect healing, expect that you will experience God's love, expect that God will move in your life to meet all your needs.

Robert Degrandis

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #80411
#18. What He said He would do He always did, and the things we already see fulfilled in His Word simply remind us that what He said about the future will take place just as surely.

David Jeremiah

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #66002
#19. Even the pool of ink could be dried out and writing papers could be burnt to ashes forever but the spoken word will never die so as the editor.

Euginia Herlihy

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #65462
#20. Gratitude is not just a word; it is a way a of life.

Rob Martin

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #65348
#21. Happiness is an emotion based on positive circumstances within our lives. The origin of the word "happiness" was
derived from the same root "hap", similar to the word "happening." Depending on what's happening in our lives, we're either happy or sad. It's based on pure luck and good fortune.

Dana Arcuri

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #56289
#22. We cannot speak a loyal word and be meanly silent, we cannot kill and not kill in the same moment; but a moment is room wide enough for the loyal and mean desire, for the outlash of a murderous thought and the sharp bakcward stroke of repetance.

George Eliot

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #56167
#23. Love and ruin are explained with letters of the alphabet.
The power of the word can describe the glory of the universe. It only requires an open mind and heart.

J.R. Ortiz

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #52249
#24. I could use a hundred people who don't know there is such a word as impossible.

Henry Ford

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #47550
#25. There is a story I always tell my students ... when I came for the 1st time to the US. I didn't speak English (Only Spanish) & I saw on every door the word "exit" which in Spanish means Success = Exito. And then I said :"No wonder Americans are winners ,every door they open leads to success

Pablo

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #29736
#26. We are greatly distress because we fail to write the word of God in our heart.

Lailah Gifty Akita

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #28393
#27. Earth rejoices our words, breathing and peaceful steps. Let every breath, every word and every step make the mother earth proud of us.

Amit Ray

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #22000
#28. There should be a word that means beginning/end because nothing begins without something dying.

Rachel Naomi Remen

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #17332
#29. One word can change your life forever.
I love you
I hate you
Think about it

Alan Macmillan Orr

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #14666
#30. Love is not just a word that is spoken; it is an action that is taken and an emotion that awakens.

Raneem Kayyali

9 Word Inspirational Quotes #7486

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top