Top 8 15 Word Inspirational Quotes

#1. I know my Easts and Tom Brown, you see, and they're never happy unless their morality is being tried in the furnace and they can feel they are doing the right Christian thing and never mind the consequences to anyone else.

George MacDonald Fraser

15 Word Inspirational Quotes #87798
#2. I got to learn from the American audience. Hearing what it is they're not getting. These are audiences, 35 to 40, an older demographic that controls seven to 10 trillion dollars. And the producers and distributors have convinced themselves this group doesn't go to the movies.

Peter Riegert

15 Word Inspirational Quotes #638852
#3. The trees had protected it from time and weather, and from men who have less pity than time and weather.

Ayn Rand

15 Word Inspirational Quotes #801200
#4. When it comes to deep and difficult ethical matters - such as the relation of an individual to God, or, I think, an individual caught up in the sublimity of a revolution then things are very different and the Kantian ethic is shown to be limited in its value.

Alison Assiter

15 Word Inspirational Quotes #913111
#5. No one who was not by nature a lover of logic, and an extreme precisian in the use of words and phrases, could have written the two "Alice" books.

Stuart Dodgson Collingwood

15 Word Inspirational Quotes #1197645
#6. The creative part of your brain needs to be stimulated. Sometimes you get blocked in the thing you do, because there's so much pressure to do it.

Bat For Lashes

15 Word Inspirational Quotes #1362022
#7. Your world may think what it chooses...but really, opinion and gossip count for nothing at all against truth...

Susan Hill

15 Word Inspirational Quotes #1661557
#8. Programs are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers to execute.

Donald Ervin Knuth

15 Word Inspirational Quotes #1709787

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top