Top 17 9 Months Old Quotes

#1. I live a very normal life. I have friends, and I've always gone to school. The part that's not normal is that I've been working since I was 9 months old, but at the same time, it's completely normal to me.

Ashley Olsen

9 Months Old Quotes #1486768
#2. When Chelsea was 9 months old, I was defeated for reelection in the Reagan landslide. And I became overnight, I think, the youngest former governor in the history of the country. We only had two-year terms back then.

William J. Clinton

9 Months Old Quotes #712557
#3. I've had so many critics over the past couple of months. I've had so many people who said I'm too old for this, I am burnt out. But, you know what, I am so hungry to make a career for myself. I was able to turn all this negativity into something positive.

Ashley Wagner

9 Months Old Quotes #1836423
#4. When you are 31 years, 7 months, 9 hours, 4 minutes, and 20 seconds old, you've lived your billionth second.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson

9 Months Old Quotes #1556782
#5. I was six months old at the time that I was taken, with my mother and father, from Sacramento, California, and placed in internment camps in the United States.

Robert Matsui

9 Months Old Quotes #1546983
#6. Look at airport security now. What started out as definite racial profiling is now where the computer picks a name. That's why you get a seven-month-old getting a pat down. [Imitates a security officer.] "Check the diapers. They're full."

Robin Williams

9 Months Old Quotes #1381465
#7. toddlers learn more between 12 months and three years old than during any other stage throughout their whole life?

Laura Stewart

9 Months Old Quotes #1300014
#8. In the summer of 1776, the average British soldier was 28 years old with seven years experience in the Army. The average American soldier was 20 and had known military life for only six months.

Joseph J. Ellis

9 Months Old Quotes #1132745
#9. There's so much of a desire in the entertainment industry for newness, a desire to build somebody up and then treat them as old news within six months. I think you'd be naive if you didn't try to hold on to your own way of doing things.

Felicity Jones

9 Months Old Quotes #1026685
#10. When I ask how old your toddler is, I don't need to hear '27 months.' 'He's two' will do just fine. He's not a cheese. And I didn't really care in the first place.

George Carlin

9 Months Old Quotes #920096
#11. Since I was 8 months old, till I was 12, I did commercials and ads and cute little stuff for kids. Then I had braces on my teeth. They took them off when I was 16, and then I started modeling more seriously and doing more fashion.

Bar Refaeli

9 Months Old Quotes #846029
#12. For the last four years of her life, Mother was in a nursing home called Chateins in St. Louis ... [S]ix months before she died I sent a Mother's Day card. There was a horrible, mushy poem in it. I remember feeling vaguely guilty.

William S. Burroughs

9 Months Old Quotes #818890
#13. I use as high SPF as I can get, and I live under a hat like a mushroom all the time. Someone said they're worried about their kids getting older and doing drugs, and I got this look of horror on my face and thought, 'What if my girls don't wear hats?' But at 13 months old, they could say 'hat.'

Marcia Cross

9 Months Old Quotes #656666
#14. I became CEO at the beginning of the hit on old economy stocks. When something like that occurs in your first six months as a CEO of a more traditional branded firm, it makes for a fast learning curve.

Andrea Jung

9 Months Old Quotes #624761
#15. My son Beau got very ill when he was just four months old in Majorca. He contracted a really bad case of gastroenteritis. Everything feels so much worse when you don't speak the language, and you need that reassuring conversation as a mum, but you can't have it.

Louise Nurding

9 Months Old Quotes #557469
#16. I'm most at home on the stage. I was carried onstage for the first time when I was six months old.

Alan Alda

9 Months Old Quotes #432827
#17. I don't think I've ever read an old book through from start to finish. Not after more than six months after writing it, that is.

Nicholas Mosley

9 Months Old Quotes #130592

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top