Top 8 9 Months Anniversary Quotes

#1. My mom was such a strong character. I don't want to say she was like a man, but she was tough.

Lance Armstrong

9 Months Anniversary Quotes #13948
#2. Husband: a man who buys his football tickets four months in advance and waits until the day before his anniversary to buy his wife a gift.

Rita Rudner

9 Months Anniversary Quotes #586429
#3. The more loving we can be, the more powerful we become.

Silvia Hartmann

9 Months Anniversary Quotes #818093
#4. HGH is Human Growth Hormone, a natural hormone produced in the pituitary gland of the brain. Is there any heavy drawbacks of HGH.

Alex

9 Months Anniversary Quotes #1178525
#5. Death will never be pretty - its sights and smells too close and crude. And it will never come under our control: it gallops where we tiptoe, rips up our routines, burns our very breath with its heat and sting.

Nancy Gibbs

9 Months Anniversary Quotes #1225353
#6. I believe that writing for me is in a way like wisdom; in that as soon as you feel like you've got it figured out you stop growing and maybe even lose something.

Brandi Carlile

9 Months Anniversary Quotes #1300600
#7. Maybe, I thought, after a few months of sobriety, you could successfully smoke marijuana again, or maybe every anniversary you got to have one glass of a perfectly chilled California Chardonnay.

Anne Lamott

9 Months Anniversary Quotes #1347212
#8. I know a lot of people didn't expect our relationship to last - but we've just celebrated our two months' anniversary.

Britt Ekland

9 Months Anniversary Quotes #1745841

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top