Top 13 86 Anime Quotes

#1. My mother is the bravest human being I've ever come across.

Poppy Delevingne

86 Anime Quotes #285773
#2. I think the forms of terrorism are becoming very diverse, amongst them cyber-terrorism, for example.

Yoshihiko Noda

86 Anime Quotes #324258
#3. If Christianity was something we were making up, of course we could make it easier. But it is not.

C.S. Lewis

86 Anime Quotes #439056
#4. Men are seldom as they appear. You look so very guilty that I am convinced of your innocence. Still, you will likely be condemned. Justice is in short supply this side of the mountains. There has been none for Elia, Aegon, or Rhaenys. Why should there be any for you?

George R R Martin

86 Anime Quotes #441155
#5. It's not insincere to say you're happy if your determined to make it true and live in that consciousness.

Goswami Kriyananda

86 Anime Quotes #738236
#6. I became a fashion designer by accident. I loved to make portrait drawings when I was a teenager, and from that came the interest in what people were wearing and why they were wearing it.

Ann Demeulemeester

86 Anime Quotes #750121
#7. Fear is the cancer

Simon Holt

86 Anime Quotes #818610
#8. Did your mother never tell you not to drink on an empty head?

Billy Connolly

86 Anime Quotes #825059
#9. Every hour of every day is an unspeakably perfect miracle.

Walt Whitman

86 Anime Quotes #895812
#10. The sea - this truth must be confessed - has no generosity. No display of manly qualities - courage, hardihood, endurance, faithfulness - has ever been known to touch its irresponsible consciousness of power.

Joseph Conrad

86 Anime Quotes #1061584
#11. DELEGATION, n. In American politics, an article of merchandise that comes in sets.

Ambrose Bierce

86 Anime Quotes #1285273
#12. Maybe 'beautiful' isn't the proper word. It's too common, and the way you look is . . . rare. You deserve a rare compliment. One sincerely meant, and crafted just for you. So there will be no doubt.

Tessa Dare

86 Anime Quotes #1327762
#13. Paranoia is just a kind of awareness, and awareness is just another form of love.

Charles Manson

86 Anime Quotes #1728022

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top