Top 11 85 Years Old Quotes

#1. I'm 85 years old. I've been in business since I was a teenager, practically; I was in grade school, and I even had a paper route. I always had a job so I could have money to spend on girls.

Tom Benson

85 Years Old Quotes #664284
#2. There is a statistic I heard a number of years ago: if you know somebody who is 85 years old, that person was born into a world that had a third as many people as the world does today. The population has tripled in the past 85 years.

Dan Brown

85 Years Old Quotes #1772339
#3. There come times when I have nothing more to tell God. If I were to continue to pray in words, I would have to repeat what I have already said. At such times it is wonderful to say to God, "May I be in Thy presence, Lord? I have nothing more to say to Thee, but I do love to be in Thy presence."

Ole Hallesby

85 Years Old Quotes #158420
#4. Even death is wonderful because, as Woody Allen says, we're not going to know when it happens.

Gloria Vanderbilt

85 Years Old Quotes #418248
#5. I believe that the root cause of every financial crisis, the root cause, is flawed government policies

Henry Paulson

85 Years Old Quotes #490035
#6. I remember filling my car up in London when an 85-year-old man said to me, 'You've done our age group proud.' That made me laugh. I'm not quite there yet!

Tony Blackburn

85 Years Old Quotes #577105
#7. My daughter, the Butterfly Girl, is 21 years old. She is not married. That third verse, in Butterfly Kisses, where I marry her off is only an "artists projection" to when she's 85 and out of the convent!

Bob Carlisle

85 Years Old Quotes #734894
#8. Weariness is the shortest path to equality and fraternity-and finally liberty is bestowed by sleep.

Friedrich Nietzsche

85 Years Old Quotes #935378
#9. I asked an 85 year old professor, 'What makes you cry?' He said, 'Whenever I see or hear the truth.'

William Sloane Coffin

85 Years Old Quotes #1413851
#10. But the point is, the talking heads are wrong. The loss won't bring back a simpler time. Only a search for something new to fill the void.

Wayne Gladstone

85 Years Old Quotes #1811860
#11. It is not part of religion to breed buffaloes or, for that matter, cows.

Mahatma Gandhi

85 Years Old Quotes #1826804

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top