Top 30 8 Years Of Friendship Quotes

#1. I don't think life offers any greater experience than the joyful sense of recognition when one finds in a new acquaintance a real friend, or when an old relationship deepens into friendship, or when one finds an old friendship intact despite the passage of years and many absences.

Abigail McCarthy

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #239301
#2. I loved my 17 years with R.E.M., but I'm ready to reflect, assess and move on to a different phase of my life. The four of us will continue our close friendship, and I look forward to hearing their future efforts as the world's biggest R.E.M. fan.

Bill Berry

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #407270
#3. In those early years in New York when I was a stranger in a big city, it was the companionship and later friendship which I was offered in the Linnean Society that was the most important thing in my life.

Ernst Mayr

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #401803
#4. So at twelve, I discovered that alcohol could dull pain and saw it as a friend. It was only in later years I realized that a friendship with a bottle can overnight turn into a relationship with the enemy.

Toni Maguire

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #400506
#5. Two may talk together under the same roof for many years, yet never really meet; and two others at first speech are old friends.

Mary Catherwood

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #398948
#6. We started college having 18 years old young, naive spirit and we left as grown ups, men and women with life long friendships,life partners, it made us who we are whether we like it or not.

Anonymous Young Girl

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #361824
#7. I hadn't been in proper school in three years. My parents were my two best friends. My third best friend was an author who did not know I existed.

John Green

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #358068
#8. Its funny how we can go from good friends for months to strangers for years and best friends for hours. Plastic world, realistic people.

Lik Hock Yap

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #352725
#9. Things will happen to you from which you could not recover, if you lived a thousand years. Never again will you be capable of ordinary human feeling. Everything will be dead inside you. Never again will you be capable of love, or friendship, or joy, or integrity. You will be hollow.

George Orwell

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #320518
#10. The friends you make in college are friends you'll have for life, even if you don't talk for years at a time.

Jessica Park

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #298964
#11. We are going to have that thing everyone talks about, that indescribable, indefinable thing that everybody wants to find...Here's to endless stargazing.

Ella Harper

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #278085
#12. Ten minutes with a genuine friend is better than years spent with anyone less.

Crystal Woods

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #272753
#13. I don't want to be
one of those easily forgotten people, so important at the time, so special, so
influential, and so treasured, yet years later just a vague face and a distant
memory.

Cecelia Ahern

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #270979
#14. It is still a fact that our common frontier grows stronger every year, defended only by friendship.

Dwight D. Eisenhower

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #266257
#15. Felix had left his heart buried in the ground years ago, but he felt it crack apart.

Lauren DeStefano

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #265965
#16. To no one, he knew, not even to Willem. But he'd had years to learn how to keep his thoughts to himself; unlike his friends, he had learned not to share evidence of his oddities as a way to distinguish himself from others, although he was happy and proud that they shared theirs with him

Hanya Yanagihara

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #3832
#17. Nothing is more inspiring in today's world of easily dissolved marriages than to observe a husband and wife quietly appreciating and enjoying each other's friendship year in and year out as they experience together the blessings and trials of mortality.

Marlin K. Jensen

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #231592
#18. You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.

Dale Carnegie

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #231203
#19. A new friend is always a miracle, but at thirty-three years old, such a bird of paradise rising in the sage-brush was an avatar. One friend in a lifetime is much; two are many; three are hardly possible.

Henry Adams

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #218517
#20. In 1962, I wrote a series about 42nd Street called 'Welcome to Lostville.' One result was that the young Bob Dylan read it and invited me to his first concert at Town Hall; the result was a kind of friendship that years later led to my liner notes for 'Blood on the Tracks.'

Pete Hamill

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #207842
#21. For I have hedged me with a thorny hedge,
I live alone, I look to die alone:
Yet sometimes, when a wind sighs through the sedge,
Ghosts of my buried years, and friends come back,
My heart goes sighing after swallows flown
On sometime summer's unreturning track.

Christina Rossetti

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #201349
#22. It must be eight years since I last saw Joseph Taboys. How pleasant it would be to meet his jovial face again, to clasp his strong hand, and to hear his cheery laugh once more! He owes me 14 shillings, too.

Jerome K. Jerome

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #167295
#23. It was the class and dignity which he led his life that made him part of all of us. I will forever treasure the close friendship we shared over the years.

George Steinbrenner

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #164243
#24. I hope to continue my friendship with France and its filmmakers for many years to come.

Harvey Weinstein

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #161218
#25. Rino's mother is named Raffaella Cerullo, but everyone has always called her Lina. Not me, I've never used either her first name or her last. To me, for more than sixty years, she's been Lila. If I were to call her Lina or Raffaella, suddenly, like that, she would think our friendship was over.

Elena Ferrante

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #149737
#26. Many merry Christmases, many happy New Years. Unbroken friendships, great accumulations of cheerful recollections and affections on earth, and heaven for us all.

Charles Dickens

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #136379
#27. Kindred spirits alone do not change with the changing years.

L.M. Montgomery

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #134637
#28. Just a few more years and then we'll join the circus.

Ray S. Jones

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #92240
#29. I think marriage is dangerous. The idea of two people trying to possess each other is wrong. I don't think the flare of love lasts. Your mind rather than your emotions must answer for the success of matrimony. It must be friendship - a calm companionship which can last through the years.

Carole Lombard

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #76741
#30. Make all good men your well-wishers, and then, in the years' steady sifting, Some of them turn into friends. Friends are the sunshine of life.

John Hay

8 Years Of Friendship Quotes #13991

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top