Top 16 8 Simple Rules Quotes

#1. I was 16 when I auditioned for the series '8 Simple Rules.' They cast the kids first.

Kaley Cuoco

8 Simple Rules Quotes #333093
#2. One of your many jobs as manager is information conduit, and the rules are deceptively simple: for each piece of information you see, you must correctly determine who on your team needs that piece of information to do their job.

Rands

8 Simple Rules Quotes #285555
#3. Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end.

Benoit Mandelbrot

8 Simple Rules Quotes #496467
#4. English grammar is so complex and confusing for the one very simple reason that its rules and terminology are based on Latin, a language with which it has precious little in common.

Bill Bryson

8 Simple Rules Quotes #562585
#5. You should choose a set of simple rules that govern the format of your code, and then you should consistently apply those rules. If you are working on a team, then the team should agree to a single set of formatting rules and all members should comply.

Robert C. Martin

8 Simple Rules Quotes #658114
#6. The rules of marriage were simple and easy to follow: faithfulness, patience, compromise. But there were no rules to divorce, or if there were, he had not yet discovered them.

Donna Ball

8 Simple Rules Quotes #666761
#7. I believe love isn't simple, and it's one of the things that makes people break all the rules.

Martine McCutcheon

8 Simple Rules Quotes #776440
#8. That psychology was grounded in two basic rules: First, find a simple and obvious cue. Second, clearly define the rewards.

Charles Duhigg

8 Simple Rules Quotes #802371
#9. Concerning mistakes, follow three simple rules. Firstly, correct a mistake that you made whenever it is possible. Secondly, don't repeat the same mistakes. Thirdly, learn from past mistakes.

Eraldo Banovac

8 Simple Rules Quotes #931804
#10. The rules are simple: they lie to us, we know they're lying, they know we know they're lying, but they keep lying to us, and we keep pretending to believe them.

Elena Gorokhova

8 Simple Rules Quotes #982231
#11. Afghans cherish custom but abhor rules. And so it was with kite fighting. The rules were simple: No rules. Fly your kite. Cute the opponents. Good luck.

Khaled Hosseini

8 Simple Rules Quotes #1061149
#12. Crying is almost totally avoidable if you follow two simple rules:
1. Don't care too much.
2. Shut up.

John Green

8 Simple Rules Quotes #1461344
#13. I think a lot of writers are tempted to add complexity by over-complicating things, but always remember that most natural rules/laws are, at their core, simple. Start simple, and build from there, or you risk getting yourself and your readers tangled.

V.E Schwab

8 Simple Rules Quotes #1471785
#14. And it means that sometimes thing are so complicated that it is impossible to predict what they are going to do next, but they are only obeying really simple rules.

Mark Haddon

8 Simple Rules Quotes #1603307
#15. When I was a child, we always had wine on the table, no matter how simple the meal. The wine had no special identity; it was just 'the wine,' from the cellar cask. The rules were general: white with the first course, red with the main course.

Jacques Pepin

8 Simple Rules Quotes #1619516
#16. To avoid the various foolish opinions to which mankind are prone, no superhuman genius is required. A few simple rules will keep you, not from all error, but from silly error.

Bertrand Russell

8 Simple Rules Quotes #1649481

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top