Top 34 7 Singers Quotes

#1. 7 Singers and dancers alike will say, "My whole source of joy is A in you." g

Anonymous

7 Singers Quotes #590817
#2. Having hits buries a singer in the past. A lot of singers hide in the past because it's safer back there. If you've ever heard today's country music, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Bob Dylan

7 Singers Quotes #69014
#3. Mark Twain was so good with crowds that he became, in competition with singers and dancers and actors and acrobats, one of the most popular performers of his time. It is so unusual, and so psychologically unlikely, too, for a great writer to be a great performer, too ...

Kurt Vonnegut

7 Singers Quotes #55913
#4. It's very much like opera singers. They do the same thing. The first thing in the morning and the last thing at night, the thing they think about is their voice and how to take care of it.

Johnny Mathis

7 Singers Quotes #60043
#5. Sit peacefully in a church and think of church history: witchburning perhaps, or child abuse, genocide, the amassing of disgusting wealth, the repression of women, inquisitions, castrating child choir singers, the denial of Santa Claus and the support of fascists in power.

Kaz Cooke

7 Singers Quotes #60360
#6. Singers aren't supposed to have dairy before a show, but we all know I'm a rule breaker.

Justin Bieber

7 Singers Quotes #62098
#7. I'm certainly not a trained singer. I'm just kind of following a feeling.

Pokey LaFarge

7 Singers Quotes #62270
#8. We always get back to old soul singers like Nina Simone, and how her recordings sound. Also new music like Tobacco, or people that use a mixture of analog and electronic music.

Jose Gonzalez

7 Singers Quotes #62391
#9. I think one of the ways that these young singers got started is that they would end up in clubs. And a lot of them were mafia owned. And so there was almost an unspoken kind of mafia sponsorship, which is just a very interesting part of that area's music history.

John Lloyd Young

7 Singers Quotes #68870
#10. I've always been a bit of an orphan, because actors say, 'Well, he's more of a dancer.' And dancers say, 'No. He's really a singer.' And singers say, 'No. He's an actor.'

Dick Van Dyke

7 Singers Quotes #46722
#11. I'm not a great singer

Dave Mustaine

7 Singers Quotes #71511
#12. I don't really have a style icon but I really admire the way people dress like Gaga, Rihanna and Gwen Stefani. It's good to be inspired by singers who write music and dress incredibly - rather than models and people in the fashion industry who dress immaculately anyway because it's their style.

Ellie Goulding

7 Singers Quotes #77461
#13. Singing doesn't have to mean that you sound like Stevie Wonder. I love to sing. I'm not the greatest singer in the world. But, a lot of my favorite singers aren't the greatest singers in the world.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

7 Singers Quotes #79069
#14. Singers- nothing sounds like you. For better or worse-there is only 1 of you. Don't homogenize your sound by making it just like the next.

Lalah Hathaway

7 Singers Quotes #80498
#15. To have a live choir there on the stage and then these singers from different countries signing with us in real time through Skype, it's as if there aren't borders anymore.

Eric Whitacre

7 Singers Quotes #91131
#16. I never thought of being a performer, never thought of being a singer, never thought of being a photographer. It's just the trajectory of my work. I go to the medium that serves the vision.

Patti Smith

7 Singers Quotes #98065
#17. We're all geniuses. Life is merely overpopulated with singers who play drums, and, drummers who sing, to pay rent.

Mokokoma Mokhonoana

7 Singers Quotes #101169
#18. When the others were picked up and walked home by friends or fathers or best friend's sisters,
I was the kid in a grey hoodie, walking with the poets, the singers, the thinkers, and I was not alone.

Charlotte Eriksson

7 Singers Quotes #1878257
#19. Guitar players never listen to lead singers.

Steven Tyler

7 Singers Quotes #46404
#20. I think touring is one fo the funnest parts of being a singer or entertainer or whatever.

Jhene Aiko

7 Singers Quotes #46073
#21. Everyone agrees.
The dead singers have the best voices.
At four o'clock in the morning
the dead singers have the best voices.

Franz Wright

7 Singers Quotes #30784
#22. There are singers that I have enjoyed, from Nina Simone and Ray Charles onward. But the music that made music the number one thing for me as a youth was jazz.

Robert Wyatt

7 Singers Quotes #28131
#23. I try to always motivate young kids who want to be singers or actors or whatever it is they want to be that anything is possible with hard work. It doesn't matter where you're from or what language you speak - as long as you work hard, you can achieve those goals.

Prince Royce

7 Singers Quotes #27671
#24. Singers provide all the proof that we have souls.

J.R. Rim

7 Singers Quotes #24127
#25. I think that freshness and that innocence is something that is missing from a lot of female singers. I'm certainly not denying that I'm young, but I'm not fluff.

Jessica Simpson

7 Singers Quotes #20744
#26. If I have to hold a note for a long time, I imagine it as moving and spinning, for the note has to have life. In a way, a singer actually refreshes a note with every beat that it's held.

Renee Fleming

7 Singers Quotes #20669
#27. Just look at the messages today's media are sending everybody, from TV and commercials to actors and singers. Kids are just drowning in that 24-7 and it's getting really bad.

Evan Rachel Wood

7 Singers Quotes #15925
#28. If I wasn't a singer, I think I'd be studying to be a psychologist.

Rihanna

7 Singers Quotes #14491
#29. I am absolutely not a roll-on-stage kind of girl! I would be totally freaked out if I didn't warm up, and I don't know how other singers do it.

Marina And The Diamonds

7 Singers Quotes #13822
#30. I normally listen to Spanish music - well, Latin music. I like a lot of singers.

Rafael Nadal

7 Singers Quotes #10142
#31. What I look for in a voice is for it to be unique. I don't really care if a singer sings well. Really, it's about emotion, or being able to sing the lyrics and actually mean it. A lot of singers sing good notes but forget about what words they use.

Zedd

7 Singers Quotes #9723
#32. I've been a massive obsessive about jazz singers all my life.

Eddi Reader

7 Singers Quotes #9605
#33. For me, the singer is actually the most important element. When I work with someone, it all comes down to whether I like the singer or not.

Steve Lillywhite

7 Singers Quotes #6551
#34. I did listen to 1920s jazz or Al Johnson and a lot of early singers coming out of England. I would branch out a little bit to get a sense of the world that he might be coming into, in the '30s when jazz was changing.

Ed Speleers

7 Singers Quotes #1902

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top