Top 21 7 Seconds Movie Quotes

#1. Love is not me being who you want. Your definition is a whirlpool trying to suck me in and I'm drowning. Don't you see?...It's time...Time you stop telling me who to be, how to live. This is my portrait. You chose your canvas. Let me choose mine.

Nikki Grimes

7 Seconds Movie Quotes #912631
#2. I'm very opinionated about movie musicals when they're adapted from live shows. You'll sit still for a three-minute song in a theater. But in movies, a glance from someone's eyes will tell you the whole story in a few seconds.

Stephen Sondheim

7 Seconds Movie Quotes #1775784
#3. I knew 'Mars Needs Moms! ' would be a movie seconds after the title came to mind. Similarly, I also knew that my daughter would be calling me a dork as a default term of endearment eventually.

Berkeley Breathed

7 Seconds Movie Quotes #1740091
#4. Allow regular time for silent reflection. Turn inward and digest what has happened. Let the senses rest and grow still.

John Heider

7 Seconds Movie Quotes #1719761
#5. Work is life for me, it is the only point of life-and with it there is almost religious belief that service is everything.

Laurence Olivier

7 Seconds Movie Quotes #1670703
#6. You put on this set of goggles, and within seconds, your brain is convinced you're now in a different, virtual environment. You're somewhere else, and that somewhere else may be a video game, it may be in a real-time movie, a museum exhibit, or a medical surgical training app.

Brendan Iribe

7 Seconds Movie Quotes #1640770
#7. I can't remember my dreams more than a couple of seconds after I wake up. It's frustrating because sometimes I dream that I'm watching a really good movie.

Aaron Sorkin

7 Seconds Movie Quotes #1277307
#8. I started crying 20 seconds into the movie and didn't stop till it was over.

Joel Siegel

7 Seconds Movie Quotes #1243851
#9. In Moulin Rouge, Baz Luhrmann takes the most thrilling moments in a movie musical-the seconds before the actors are about to burst into song and dance, when every breath they take is heightened-and makes an entire picture of such pinnacles.

Elvis Mitchell

7 Seconds Movie Quotes #1235160
#10. While I'm always up for a good scrap, and don't even mind racking up a few bumps and bruises along the way, I'm not really the martyr type. I have sensitive skin and there's nothing that irritates more than nails being driven through it.

Tim Marquitz

7 Seconds Movie Quotes #1151021
#11. 'Drake and Josh' was strictly nine to five. We'd go in and know what we were doing, and 'Superhero Movie' was just nuttiness every day because there's a joke every ten seconds.

Drake Bell

7 Seconds Movie Quotes #1012433
#12. If my life depended on it - if my daughter's life depended on it - I'd want Mariano Rivera closing. Wouldn't you?

Alex Rodriguez

7 Seconds Movie Quotes #174084
#13. Due to budget cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Robert Townsend

7 Seconds Movie Quotes #882350
#14. We did the 'MacGruber' Super Bowl spot for Pepsi, which generated some outside interest. We have a sketch where a guy blows up after 90 seconds. How are we going to make that into a movie?

Jorma Taccone

7 Seconds Movie Quotes #749683
#15. The day is coming when, in 45 seconds, you can download a movie.

Brian Roberts

7 Seconds Movie Quotes #733236
#16. In a normal movie, the director controls what you look at. The shots don't last very long because you're getting the audience to look at specific things. An IMAX shot, on the other hand, can be twenty or thirty seconds long.

Greg MacGillivray

7 Seconds Movie Quotes #573409
#17. When I sit down to write, I know everything I need to know ... I start writing, and within 30 seconds or 60 seconds, I'm watching a movie. I'm not making this stuff up; the characters are acting it out,and I'm just writing it down.

M.J. Rose

7 Seconds Movie Quotes #537501
#18. I took an acting class for 10 seconds before I played a lead in a student movie. I showed the film to an agent who said he would send me on interviews but wouldn't sign me.

Kirstie Alley

7 Seconds Movie Quotes #378481
#19. Movies require a lot of patience. I like instant results. If I have done something that's not funny at all, the audience will let me know in two seconds. With the movie, I will have to wait nine months to know if I was that bad.

Vir Das

7 Seconds Movie Quotes #307648
#20. Goodbye, kind year, we walk no more together. But here in quiet happiness we part.

Sarah Doudney

7 Seconds Movie Quotes #269808
#21. Movie acting suits me because I only need to be good for ninety seconds at a time.

Bill Murray

7 Seconds Movie Quotes #224141

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top