Top 34 7 Billion Love Quotes

#1. The way to build billion dollar companies is to first build something people love. There isn't really a shortcut there.

Sam Altman

7 Billion Love Quotes #1431709
#2. I think that most of the people I'm dealing with, they're a lot like me. So I'm not pushing people that don't want to do something; most of the people have a billion things going on, and they love it.

Wayne Coyne

7 Billion Love Quotes #928488
#3. There's a certain part of the contented majority who love anybody who is worth a billion dollars.

John Kenneth Galbraith

7 Billion Love Quotes #930963
#4. I love you, I want to tell yu that, I want to say it for the billion times I couldn't say it. - Fletcher Green

Kimball Lee

7 Billion Love Quotes #946689
#5. I think love is nothing but a fallacy propagated by the greeting card industry and a billion-dollar bridal enterprise that feeds into the fantasy of every little girl.

Addison Moore

7 Billion Love Quotes #962939
#6. To my beloved friends, there's simply no life without you guys. Thanks for the advice and the love and the billion dinners and laughs. Without you all . . . I'd look for new friends and get them.

Martin Short

7 Billion Love Quotes #999278
#7. All Americans must recognize that the face of terror is not the true faith - face of Islam. Islam is a faith that brings comfort to a billion people around the world. It's a faith that has made brothers and sisters of every race. It's a faith based upon love, not hate.

George W. Bush

7 Billion Love Quotes #1053570
#8. I absolutely don't have $20 billion. But I'd love to, right?

Jack Ma

7 Billion Love Quotes #1075149
#9. Surely the greatest social injustice is that 2 billion people haven't heard of God's love in Christ.

David Platt

7 Billion Love Quotes #1219426
#10. The universe is more than thirteen billion years old. What is the value of a single kiss compared to that?

Shaun David Hutchinson

7 Billion Love Quotes #866561
#11. Every one of us is, in the cosmic perspective, precious. If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.

Carl Sagan

7 Billion Love Quotes #1439450
#12. All along I had been careful to differentiate my desire for love from my longing for a purely sexual thrill. Falling in love was a one in a million chance. Falling in love with another couple was a one in a billion chance. Or so I thought.

Louisa Leontiades

7 Billion Love Quotes #1452500
#13. The odds of finding the one you truly love above all else, is about 1 in 4 billion. The odds that the person you love, loves you back... don't even dream about it, it's not going to happen. Most couples today do not revolve around real love.

Dylan West

7 Billion Love Quotes #1604387
#14. In my relationship, she is my woman and I am her man. This designation is not one of ownership, but of passion. It is a loving and passionate expression that reflects the truth that out of over seven billion people in the world, she is my ONE.

Steve Maraboli

7 Billion Love Quotes #1606907
#15. 'If I Can Dream' is my all-time favorite Elvis song. It was a big record, but not as big as it could have been. It was one of those records where you'd think it sold 10 billion copies, but it didn't.

Darlene Love

7 Billion Love Quotes #1627602
#16. I think out of seven billion people, there is probably more than just one soul mate. Surely, the paid employee in charge of each person's love life has taken into account the possibility of fatal snake bites and heavy falling objects.

Augusten Burroughs

7 Billion Love Quotes #1839847
#17. I saw 'Avatar' in the theater eight times and I got booed for it. I'm totally serious. First of all, I love that movie. I totally love that movie, but nothing intrigues me more than the fact that it made like $2.7 billion and so how many people had to see it for it to make that much money.

Casey Neistat

7 Billion Love Quotes #1870745
#18. There are billions of people in this world that don't believe or act exactly as we do. It is not our place to reject them, only accept them. Again, we don't have to agree with everything they believe or do, but we do need to love and accept who they are.

Daniel Willey

7 Billion Love Quotes #506750
#19. You're my Star, a stargazer too,
and I wish that I were Heaven,
with a billion eyes to look at you!

Plato

7 Billion Love Quotes #25095
#20. Out of 7 billion wrong, you're the only one that's right.

Evans Biya

7 Billion Love Quotes #124041
#21. There are five billion people living on this planet. But you fall in love with one particular person, and you won't swap her for any other.

Jostein Gaarder

7 Billion Love Quotes #166085
#22. She wanted to tell him she'd never pick any of those other three billion guys, because he was all she wanted. He was her freak, and she'd love him forever.

Trinity Faegen

7 Billion Love Quotes #184274
#23. That's how they manage to live together, a billion of them, in reasonable peace. They are not perfect, of course. They know how to fight and lie and cheat each other, and all the things that all of us do. But more than any other people in the world, the Indians know how to love one another.

Gregory David Roberts

7 Billion Love Quotes #264233
#24. Your dreams give you a hundred reasons to smile.
Your successes give you a thousand reasons to smile.
Your goodness gives you a million reasons to smile.
Your love gives you a billion reasons to smile.
Your God gives you countless reasons to smile.

Matshona Dhliwayo

7 Billion Love Quotes #367021
#25. a billion brains may coax undeath
from fancied fact and spaceful time--
no heart can leap, no soul can breathe
but by the sizeless truth of a dream
whose sleep is the sky and the earth and the sea
For love are in you am in i are in we

E. E. Cummings

7 Billion Love Quotes #434278
#26. The last few strokes filled me with searing heat, electric pulses surging through my body and my soul, as our orgasms burst forth together, a million nerve endings suddenly flashing like twin rockets exploding fireworks, the multitude of sparks joining with a billion stars in the heavens above.

Simone Freier

7 Billion Love Quotes #463546
#27. Dear billion dollar eyes they are a paupers dream

Amit Abraham

7 Billion Love Quotes #23080
#28. But emotion had come upon him after all. Not for fifty billion people. What in Time did he care for fifty billion people? There was just one. One person.

Isaac Asimov

7 Billion Love Quotes #513057
#29. I realized the universe is 15 billion years old and unspeakably complicated. I still love the teachings of Christ, but I also believe that the human condition prevents us from having any true objective knowledge and understanding of the universe.

Moby

7 Billion Love Quotes #562385
#30. There are literally billions of people on earth. There are some that won't admit it, but all of those people want friends.

Daniel Willey

7 Billion Love Quotes #594133
#31. 3.5 billion men in the world all share one I love you. That's why men rarely say it, because there is only one in the world for the whole gender to share and take turns using.

Jarod Kintz

7 Billion Love Quotes #626920
#32. The citizens of Love Canal provided an example of how a blue-collar community with few resources can win against great odds (a multi-billion-dollar international corporation and an unresponsive government), using the power of the people in our democratic system.

Lois Gibbs

7 Billion Love Quotes #697373
#33. There are over seven billion people on this planet. It's fiction that there's only one out there for each of us. I'm thinking at least ten thousand, probably more, of them could be perfect for you - and would love you just as you are. You only have to connect with one of them. How

Michelle Martin Dobbins

7 Billion Love Quotes #701971
#34. I want him to touch me again. I want to feel his hands, as soft as clouds. But I'm afraid if he touches me, all seven billion billion billion atoms that make up my body will blow apart and scatter across the universe.

Rick Yancey

7 Billion Love Quotes #808782

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top