Top 30 6 Souls Quotes

#1. Their own souls rose and cried
Alarum when they heard the sudden wail
Of stricken freedom and along the gale
Saw her eternal banner quivering wide.

John Le Gay Brereton

6 Souls Quotes #7412
#2. May the joy of our fidelity to the highest and best within us be ours as we keep our love and our marriages, our society and our souls, as pure as they were meant to be.

Jeffrey R. Holland

6 Souls Quotes #1879266
#3. Dedication: For librarians and booksellers everywhere, who gather books and build shelters for tender souls.

Tessa Dare

6 Souls Quotes #13684
#4. I have but one passion - it is He, it is He alone. The world is the field and the field is the world; and henceforth that country shall be my home where I can be most used in winning souls for Christ.

Nicolaus Zinzendorf

6 Souls Quotes #13341
#5. Children born to unwed mothers,' he said after a long silence, 'have parts of their souls missing.

Bernard Cornwell

6 Souls Quotes #12546
#6. You've got to save your own soul first, and then the souls of your neighbors if they will let you; and for that reason you must cultivate, not a spirit of criticism, but the talents that attract people to the hearing of the Word.

George MacDonald

6 Souls Quotes #12539
#7. I can tell you that she changed my life, and I think, somehow, I changed hers. We're good for each other, Never and me. Just two tortured souls tangled together for life. Just two, tortured fucking souls in love.

C.M. Stunich

6 Souls Quotes #12049
#8. Clary?" he thought.
Her voice came through, tinged with alarm. "What is it? What's happened? Did my mom find out I'm gone?"
"Not yet," he thought back. "Is Azazel the cat from the Smurfs?"
There was a long pause. "That's Azrael, Simon. And no more using the magic rings for Smurfs question.

Cassandra Clare

6 Souls Quotes #11999
#9. Good God, the souls of all my tribe defend
From jealousy!

William Shakespeare

6 Souls Quotes #11496
#10. There is in souls a sympathy with sounds:
And as the mind is pitch'd the ear is pleased
With melting airs, or martial, brisk or grave;
Some chord in unison with what we hear
Is touch'd within us, and the heart replies.

William Cowper

6 Souls Quotes #11070
#11. I crawled in a spirit-haunted place
Made wild by souls that moan and mourn;
And Death leered by with mangled face -
Ah God! I prayed, I prayed for dawn.

Arthur Newberry 1893- Choyce

6 Souls Quotes #10953
#12. The twin guardian angels whose eyes and hands and wings had focused protective attention on the souls that lay there no longer faced each other. They stared blindly into a random middle distance. The scroll they held between them proclaiming eternal resurrection was broken in two.

Clare Morgan

6 Souls Quotes #10356
#13. The energy of subatomic particles transmits photons which interconnect in a wave like motion to similar particles. In other words, the immortal soul conveys energy which links in a wave like motion to related souls; thus Soul Mates.

Serena Jade

6 Souls Quotes #9102
#14. Distorted history boasts of bellicose glory ... and seduces the souls of boys to seek mystical bliss in bloodshed and in battles.

Alfred Adler

6 Souls Quotes #8801
#15. Happiness and depression cannot blossom on the same vine. Some people affirm their woes and beg for sympathy. Others, unfortunately, cast gloom wherever they go. These poor souls were born sick and tired.

Louis Sullivan

6 Souls Quotes #7552
#16. No matter how reclusive we tend to be, we picture the after-life as a community of souls. It is one thing to seek privacy in this life; it is another to face eternity alone.

Robert Breault

6 Souls Quotes #40
#17. Aren't you ashamed to be concerned so much about making all the money you can and advancing your reputation and prestige, while for truth and wisdom and the improvement of your souls you have no thought or car?

Socrates

6 Souls Quotes #7067
#18. Everyone is alien. And even when you are in love with someone, even when you think you know them better than you know yourself; even when you think you know everything about them and they you, and you live in each other's souls.

Even then you know nothing about them at all.

Jenny Colgan

6 Souls Quotes #6809
#19. A poet is the creator of the nation around him, he gives them a world to see and has their souls in his hand to lead them to that world.

Johann Gottfried Herder

6 Souls Quotes #6310
#20. Marriage is what you make of it, and God has many versions of what that looks like based on what different souls need, in order to grow.

Shannon L. Alder

6 Souls Quotes #5496
#21. Win minds with your words.
Win hearts with your deeds.
Win souls with both.

Matshona Dhliwayo

6 Souls Quotes #4900
#22. I love medieval cities; they do not clamor for attention; they possess their souls - their riches - in quiet; formal, courteous, they reveal themselves slowly, stone by stone, garden by garden; hidden treasures wait calmly to be loved and yield to introspective wandering.

Barbara Grizzuti Harrison

6 Souls Quotes #4399
#23. Only God can set the soul in bondage free.

Lailah Gifty Akita

6 Souls Quotes #4098
#24. Finn crossed his arms and glared at Volusian. It was kind of a bold move, considering Finn looked like a cartoon character and Volusian looked like he ate the souls of small children. For all I knew, he probably did.

Richelle Mead

6 Souls Quotes #4065
#25. I especially remember that on All Souls Day, when so many people wanted new monuments for the graves, our whole family pitched in. I did the lettering on the stones, my brother did the carving, and my sisters put the finishing touches on them, the gold leaf and all that.

Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe

6 Souls Quotes #3954
#26. Those who flee freedom live on
but their souls die in fear
Those who thirst for freedom die
but their souls live on in resistance

Xiaobo Liu

6 Souls Quotes #3179
#27. I hope for an America where neither "fundamentalist" nor "humanist" will be a dirty word, but a fair description of the different ways in which people of good will look at life and into their own souls.

Edward Kennedy

6 Souls Quotes #2774
#28. They say that family is the place of safety. But sometimes this is the greatest lie; family is not sanctuary, it is not safety and succour. For some of us, it is the secret wound. Sooner or later we pay for the woundings of our ancestors.

Nayomi Munaweera

6 Souls Quotes #1649
#29. The sun penetrates crystal and makes it more dazzling. In the same way, the sanctifying Spirit indwells in souls and makes them more radiant. They become like so many powerhouses beaming grace and love around them.

Saint Basil

6 Souls Quotes #1010
#30. I don't need to touch a woman to possess her; I can reel in souls with a simple look, a light touch, a well-timed smile. It's not magic. This, this is simple biology.

C.M. Stunich

6 Souls Quotes #174

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top