Top 14 43 Years Old Quotes

#1. I have a completely new knee. It's brilliant. I am not feeling my age at all. I feel about 43, a willowy blonde 43 years old with long legs.

Judi Dench

43 Years Old Quotes #236248
#2. My mother became a believer, and then I became a believer. But when I was 43 years old, I began to think for myself, somehow, by fluke and by grace. And I thought, "Oh, my. I was so mistaken." The world isn't what I believed it to be. I am not what I believed me to be, and neither is anyone.

Byron Katie

43 Years Old Quotes #873117
#3. I'm 43 years old and I'm the healthiest candidate for the Presidency of the United States. You've travelled with me enough to know that I'm not going to die in office.

John F. Kennedy

43 Years Old Quotes #1516231
#4. I'm proud that today, at 43 years old, I've come to value the aging process and focus on inner rather than outer beauty.

Carre Otis

43 Years Old Quotes #1812309
#5. I'm probably at my least religious I've ever been in a while. When you're moved by music, that's always good. But I haven't been talking to God too much lately.

Stone Gossard

43 Years Old Quotes #14483
#6. The more enlightened our houses are, the more their walls ooze ghosts.

Italo Calvino

43 Years Old Quotes #98503
#7. The female characters in 'Peep Show' are not 'strong': they are idiots. As idiotic as the men.

Robert Webb

43 Years Old Quotes #341077
#8. If you are on time you are a slave, if you are late you are free

SK

43 Years Old Quotes #583231
#9. One of the immutable patterns of history is the rise and fall of great powers. Those that survive are the ones that adapt as the world changes.

Stephen Kinzer

43 Years Old Quotes #666471
#10. We often need reminding even if we do not often need educating.

Samuel Johnson

43 Years Old Quotes #1183609
#11. You set us up!"
"No! I swear - " Her face fell. "Mel. Mel must've told him."
"Right," I grumbled. "Blame Mel.

Rick Riordan

43 Years Old Quotes #1234050
#12. You admit nothing. Deny everything. Demand proof. Did you learn nothing in Boot Camp?
(Mace to Smitty)

Shelly Laurenston

43 Years Old Quotes #1236677
#13. My mother 'gave teas' the way other mothers breathed. Her own mother 'gave teas.' All of their friends 'gave teas,' each involving butter cookies extruded from a metal press and pastel bonbons ordered from See's.

Joan Didion

43 Years Old Quotes #1510277
#14. No, but women are saying, and they say, are you crazy? But because they've had children since they were 20 years old. I haven't. So I had a child when I was 43, and now he's really out with his friends.

Cheryl Tiegs

43 Years Old Quotes #1751956

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top