Top 9 528 Hz Quotes

#1. The spinning wheel is as much a necessity of Indian life as air and water.

Mahatma Gandhi

528 Hz Quotes #265995
#2. Emotionally, I was affected a lot by Rage Against the Machine, not specifically the literal intention of the words or what it was about, but the feel, the sound, those phrases that got me.

Fred Durst

528 Hz Quotes #294324
#3. In Brekkukot, words were too precious to use
because they meant something; our conversation was like pristine money before inflation; experience was too profound to be capable of expression; only the bluebottle was free.

Halldor Laxness

528 Hz Quotes #546672
#4. If you do not help a man with his troubles, it is equivalent to bringing troubles to him.

Nachman Of Breslov

528 Hz Quotes #1036848
#5. There are things that are so serious that you can only joke about them.

Werner Heisenberg

528 Hz Quotes #1131004
#6. I want a man who isn't questioning who he is. I want a man to be able to stand next to me and not disappear and not be emasculated by my success.

Jessica White

528 Hz Quotes #1278339
#7. You don't have the power to make rainbows or waterfalls, sunsets or roses, but you do have the power to bless people by your words and smiles You carry within you the power to make the world better.

Sharon G. Larsen

528 Hz Quotes #1330309
#8. Some instruments seemed like they were held together with duct tape and prayers. Everything looked out of date.

Eoin Colfer

528 Hz Quotes #1474790
#9. Here was the Master of the Dance, the deadliest assassin in all of Jondar, unable to stomach the sight of a birth.

T.C. Southwell

528 Hz Quotes #1534740

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top