Top 58 50 Years From Now Quotes

#1. What do you think books will look like 50 years from now.

M. Scott

50 Years From Now Quotes #488172
#2. People are starting to refer to 'The Giver' as a classic, but I don't know how that is defined. But if it means that 10, 20, 50 years from now kids will still be reading it, that is kind of awe-inspiring.

Lois Lowry

50 Years From Now Quotes #627568
#3. I believe that this could very well be looked back on as the sin of our generation ... I believe that our children and their children, 40 or 50 years from now, are going to ask me, what did you do while 40 million children became orphans in Africa?

Richard Stearns

50 Years From Now Quotes #661191
#4. The true history of my administration will be written 50 years from now, and you and I will not be around to see it.

George W. Bush

50 Years From Now Quotes #729590
#5. I can't picture people talking about me 50 years from now.

Sandy Koufax

50 Years From Now Quotes #734758
#6. Every song I ever wrote, I wrote to be heard. So, if I was given a choice that 50 years from now I could either have a dollar or knowing that some kid was listening to my song, I'd go with the kid listening to my song.

Ian MacKaye

50 Years From Now Quotes #1449321
#7. We've got to somehow stabilize our connection to nature so that in 50 years from now, 500 years, 5,000 years from now there will still be a wild system and respect for what it takes to sustain us.

Sylvia Earle

50 Years From Now Quotes #1624084
#8. The single most important thing we can do today to ensure a strong, successful future for Wisconsin is invest in our kids early - because what we do now will determine what kind of state Wisconsin will be 10, 20, even 50 years from now.

Jim Doyle

50 Years From Now Quotes #1776266
#9. When observers look back 50 years from now, the arguments supporting Florida's ban on same-sex marriage, though just as sincerely held [as views of those who were opposed to interracial marriage], will again seem an obvious pretext for discrimination.

Robert Lewis Hinkle

50 Years From Now Quotes #1791511
#10. I wonder if 50 years from now we'll look back, and maybe Julian Assange will be the hero and J. Edgar Hoover will be the enemy of the state.

Rick Smolan

50 Years From Now Quotes #261803
#11. I didn't know I was going to live for 50 years. It has come as a shock.

David Bailey

50 Years From Now Quotes #144827
#12. I followed someone who had very large shoes. He had very large shoes. Mr. J. R. D. Tata. He was a legend in the Indian business community. He had been at the helm of the Tata organization for 50 years. You were almost starting to think he was going to be there forever.

Ratan Tata

50 Years From Now Quotes #78801
#13. If you still don't like a book after slogging through the first 50 pages, set it aside. If you're more than 50 years old, subtract your age from 100 and only grant it that many pages.

Nancy Pearl

50 Years From Now Quotes #143396
#14. I don't think I'll ever fully get over losing the city council seat. I don't know how that happened. But it was less than 1 percent out of 50,000 votes. I'd put in six or seven years into changing L.A.

Tom Hayden

50 Years From Now Quotes #114726
#15. For 50 years my father worked for the railroad.

Harold Evans

50 Years From Now Quotes #98607
#16. OK, so this pack - tax package includes about 50 tax breaks. None of them are new. They were all existing tax breaks. What this did was make them permanent. It gives some certainty for people when they're filing taxes that they don't have to wonder if Congress is going to renew them year after year.

Susan Davis

50 Years From Now Quotes #91755
#17. About their wedding on a beach of Nantucket, after nearly 50 years together as a couple: "After years of being who we truly were only in the privacy of our homes or with a few friends, we were out in the world, under the sky, no longer pretending." - Norman Sunshine, co-author, Double Life

Norman Sunshine

50 Years From Now Quotes #87907
#18. We are deluged with information. We have to process now three times as much data as we would have done 50 years ago. We're bombarded with tweets, with emails - a state of continuous disruption - and that's bad for our decision making and bad for our thinking.

Noreena Hertz

50 Years From Now Quotes #85653
#19. I believe in eating smaller meals more often throughout the day to keep the metabolism going. Don't deprive yourself, just make better choices. At 50 years old it is definitely a lot harder to stay in shape then it was when I was in my 20's.

Todd English

50 Years From Now Quotes #83610
#20. Sometime in the future - 25, 50, 75 years hence - what will the situation be like then? By that time the Chinese will have the capability of delivery too.

Curtis LeMay

50 Years From Now Quotes #82075
#21. I think everyone who goes to see a 'Bond' movie expects to be impressed by the look and the locations chosen. Certainly I was when I grew up watching them, and I don't think that's changed in the last 50 years.

Callum McDougall

50 Years From Now Quotes #79646
#22. I would love to write something that people would still read 50 or 100 years from now. That comes with growing older, I think.

Charles Kuralt

50 Years From Now Quotes #1126660
#23. The amount of stimuli you are exposed to today is far greater than it was just 50 years ago. Back then we didn't have cell phones, Facebook, email, computer games, etc. Music, TV and radio were also broadcast significantly less often. The

Anders Olsson

50 Years From Now Quotes #145369
#24. I've studied golf for almost 50 years now and know a hell of a lot about nothing.

Gary Player

50 Years From Now Quotes #146405
#25. My father was a journalist for 50 years in Leeds and Fleet Street. I thought about a career in business to show I could do something different, but the reaction among prospective employers was, shall we say, underwhelming.

Lionel Barber

50 Years From Now Quotes #149876
#26. My mind is just a product of 50 years of being taught. I'm no smarter than anyone else, but I've been taught by some wonderful people.

Tony La Russa

50 Years From Now Quotes #153352
#27. Neuroscience over the next 50 years is going to introduce things that are mind-blowing.

David Eagleman

50 Years From Now Quotes #156671
#28. I don't want to wait 20 or 50 years for something to be done about petrochemical pollution.

Jack Herer

50 Years From Now Quotes #162777
#29. It's really interesting because 50 years ago, if you didn't wear a hat everyone looked at you. It just proves that everything is fashion.

Sebastian Horsley

50 Years From Now Quotes #170663
#30. I have been performing in the street for more than 50 years: magic for basically 60 years, and the high wire 45 years. The beauty of it is that it's never the same. It's never easy. And yet, part of my art is to make it look easy.

Philippe Petit

50 Years From Now Quotes #175162
#31. Dog movies nowadays are not what dog movies were 50 or even 10 years ago. For one thing, the dogs have become better actors.

Benjamin Cheever

50 Years From Now Quotes #177980
#32. Make your plans as fantastic as you like, because 25 years from now they will seem mediocre. You will wonder why you did not make them 50 times as great

Henry Curtis

50 Years From Now Quotes #401943
#33. In 1979, for example, Microsoft gave Boeing Commercial Airplane Co. the right to buy any Microsoft product for $50 per copy, until the end of time. Today most Microsoft applications sell in the $300 to $500 range, ten years from now they may cost thousands each.

Robert X. Cringely

50 Years From Now Quotes #417631
#34. 50-100 years from now we are all going to be eating a plant based diet. Whether that happens through a catastrophe or a peaceful sustainable life giving way is based on whether we make the right choices now and how we fight in this struggle together.

Mark Bittman

50 Years From Now Quotes #1037768
#35. In light of 50 years of bondage of Eastern Europe, [invading the Soviet Union in 1948 to prevent it from acquiring nuclear weapons] was probably a reasonable thing to do.

Condoleezza Rice

50 Years From Now Quotes #49367
#36. In 50 years, your grandchildren will be asking you where you were when CM Punk beat the Undertaker's streak!

CM Punk

50 Years From Now Quotes #2129
#37. He wanted the show to be fresh to audiences 50 years down the line.

Dick Van Dyke

50 Years From Now Quotes #2722
#38. I know that books I have written will still resonate in 50 years - particularly 'My Sister's Keeper.' It has sold three million copies in the States alone. I strongly feel that, as a novelist, you have a platform and the ability to change people's minds.

Jodi Picoult

50 Years From Now Quotes #14754
#39. If a man, in a lifetime of 50 years, can point to six songs that are immediately identifiable, he has achieved something. Irving Berlin can sing 60 that are immediately identifiable. Somebody once said you couldn't have a holiday without his permission.

Sammy Cahn

50 Years From Now Quotes #20515
#40. I sang with my father for over 50 years, and now all of a sudden he's gone, and I just dropped out.

Mavis Staples

50 Years From Now Quotes #22115
#41. Even though I got a late start, first publishing an essay when I was 50 years old, I've since written eight suspense novels.

Hallie Ephron

50 Years From Now Quotes #32512
#42. My dad was a preacher. My relationship, for example, with my father
very difficult, and very painful, and it took me 50 years to wipe the face of my father off the face of God.

William P. Young

50 Years From Now Quotes #33703
#43. I would replace most foreign aid with a tax credit for businesses to invest. I think U.S. bureaucrats giving foreign bureaucrats money is a guaranteed failure. And we've had about 50 years' experience at failing with foreign aid.

Newt Gingrich

50 Years From Now Quotes #37487
#44. To use a computer analogy, we are running twenty-first-century software on hardware last upgraded 50,000 years ago or more. This may explain quite a lot of what we see in the news.

Ronald Wright

50 Years From Now Quotes #37845
#45. Plan Colombia was supposed to reduce Colombia's cultivation and distribution of drugs by 50 percent, but 6 years and $4.7 billion later, the drug control results are meager at best.

Jan Schakowsky

50 Years From Now Quotes #41638
#46. I'm going to introduce BookShots, which are these under-150-page books that I'm launching, and they're under $5. They just launched in Australia. I already had a ton of content, but now add 50 books a year of content.

James Patterson

50 Years From Now Quotes #48241
#47. I mean the most important thing you can have as an actor, writer, director, or whatever you are, poet or whatever it is, is life experience. Life experience doesn't mean you have to live 50 years to have it. I mean you know a lot of people have huge life experience by the time they're in college.

Billy Bob Thornton

50 Years From Now Quotes #75420
#48. For almost 50 years polls have shown that a large majority of the public believe that the budget should be balanced, and for all that time they have elected office seekers who would not balance it. The public cares about deficits, but doesn't care much.

Herbert Stein

50 Years From Now Quotes #51283
#49. In the 1970s, 3 percent of retiring members became lobbyists. Thirty years later, that number has increased by an order of magnitude. Between 1998 and 2004, more than 50 percent of senators and 42 percent of House members made that career transition.

Lawrence Lessig

50 Years From Now Quotes #53226
#50. No More Games. No More Bombs. No More Walking. No More Fun. No More Swimming. 67. That is 17 years past 50. 17 more than I needed or wanted. Boring. I am always bitchy. No Fun - for anybody. 67. You are getting Greedy. Act your old age. Relax - This won't hurt

Hunter S. Thompson

50 Years From Now Quotes #58575
#51. All my references are 50 years old-when somebody shot J.R., you know? Oh my god, I'm 100!

Lauren Graham

50 Years From Now Quotes #60970
#52. While we do have 50 years of terrific Avengers stories, many of which our writing staff has written, along the way, this has to live in its own world.

Jeph Loeb

50 Years From Now Quotes #63687
#53. For 50 years, acting was the reason I got up in the morning.

Jack Klugman

50 Years From Now Quotes #64279
#54. Would you prefer to drag through life for 100 years or live with excitement for 50?-RVM

R.v.m.

50 Years From Now Quotes #69978
#55. I've been in the Labour Party 50 years and it's 40-odd since I was elected to Parliament

Roy Hattersley

50 Years From Now Quotes #71266
#56. We live in a time where we have more extinction happening on our planet than since the dinosaurs were wiped out 50 million years ago.

Jeff Corwin

50 Years From Now Quotes #72702
#57. Most of the movies I saw growing up were viewed as totally disposable, fine for quick consumption, but they have survived 50 years and are still growing.

Manuel Puig

50 Years From Now Quotes #72993
#58. Why are other people profiting off that? I can see that if I have the page and sold it for $50 and 20 years later somebody's got it for $200, okay. That's business. But I had no say in that art being out there. It just really burns me.

Mike Royer

50 Years From Now Quotes #75252

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top