Top 30 5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes

#1. Blind is his love and best befits the dark- Benvolio (in Romeo and Juliet)

William Shakespeare

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #110640
#2. Among the accused was the author of Romeo and Juliet, one William Shakespeare.

Neil MacGregor

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #240005
#3. The theme of the dance was "Great Romances," or some such nonsense. There were projections of supposedly great couples from the past on the walls of the gym. Romeo and Juliet, Antony and Cleopatra, Hermione and Ron, Bonnie and Clyde, etc.

Gabrielle Zevin

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #224623
#4. I tried to forget about playing Romeo in 'Romeo and Juliet' and just think about him as a normal guy, as a normal character, and just try and approach him the same I would every other character.

Douglas Booth

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #222864
#5. I swear, Six is going to kill us, or worse, maybe she's about to be killed by a swarm of Mogs and we're here lying in the grass about to go through a scene from Romeo and Juliet.

Pittacus Lore

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #220663
#6. Great love, you believe, carries the seeds of great sorrow.

Anne Fortier

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #220461
#7. To move is to stir, and to be valiant is to stand; therefore, if tou art mov'd, thou runst away. (To be angry is to move, to be brave is to stand still. Therefore, if you're angry, you'll run away.)

William Shakespeare

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #216336
#8. One pain is lessened by another's anguish ... Take thou some new infection to thy eye, And the rank poison of the old will die.

William Shakespeare

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #212472
#9. Cocky."
"I won't deny it. Which is why this is weird for me," Romeo's voice lowered as he leaned into her. His warm breath fanned against her neck, making Jules shiver as he said, "You're so beautiful you make me feel humble. Being with you scares me, and I'm not real sure what to do about it.

Kele Moon

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #208173
#10. If Shakespeare had to go on an author tour to promote Romeo and Juliet, he never would have written Macbeth.

Joyce Brothers

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #194941
#11. As for my family, Ren was Ren and his family was his family and mine were who they were and usually this would be a Romeo and Juliet type of scenario. But I wasn't big on Shakespeare so my family was also just going to have to deal.

Kristen Ashley

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #184121
#12. Armistice Day has become Veterans' Day. Armistice Day was sacred. Veterans' Day is not.
So I will throw Veterans' Day over my shoulder. Armistice Day I will keep. I don't want to throw away any sacred things.
What else is sacred? Oh, Romeo and Juliet, for instance.
And all music is.

Kurt Vonnegut

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #173323
#13. Baz Luhrrman's movie Romeo and Juliet is what made me decide that I wanted to dedicate my life to making films one way or another.

Kelly Blatz

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #166795
#14. She will fight for light, and he for dark,
Battling through the ages for loves sweet spark.
Wherever two souls adore truly, you will find them, lo,
The brave Juliet and the wicked Romeo.

Stacey Jay

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #156590
#15. Benvolio- "By my head, here come the Capulets."
Mercutio- "By my heel, I care not.

William Shakespeare

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #132731
#16. What you're about to read is based on true events. It will make you laugh. It will make you cry. And it will break your heart. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Melissa M. Futrell

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #4066
#17. (I think I fell in love with you when you were shouting at Romeo and Juliet, 'Don't touch each other!')

Iris Murdoch

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #97220
#18. When I was 16 years old, I joined a drama group called North Queensland Academy of Dramatic Art under a woman called Maggie Shephard-King. She inspired me to audition for the role of Romeo in 'Romeo and Juliet.'

Brenton Thwaites

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #96925
#19. [ ... ] my heart is wondrous light,
Since this same wayward girl is so reclaim'd.

William Shakespeare

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #85940
#20. Mother, I will look to like. If looking liking moves.

William Shakespeare

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #78640
#21. Alack, there lies more peril in thine eye
Than twenty of their swords: look thou but sweet,
And I am proof against their enmity.

William Shakespeare

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #70651
#22. Burke laughed, but there wasn't any humor in his voice. Romeo and Juliet died, son. Consider that all the answer you need.

Joanna Wylde

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #61289
#23. Am I worthy of Juliet, I wondered, worthy as my father was of my mother?

Robin Maxwell

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #57187
#24. Vidal gives the impression of believing that the entire heterosexual edifice - registry offices, 'Romeo and Juliet,' the disposable diaper - is just a sorry story of self-hypnosis and mass hysteria: a hoax, a racket, or sheer propaganda.

Martin Amis

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #47061
#25. These violent delights have violent ends
And in their triump die, like fire and powder
Which, as they kiss, consume

William Shakespeare

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #46928
#26. I think the first thing I did was several scenes from Romeo and Juliet.

Sally Field

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #44935
#27. Out of her favour, where I am in love.

William Shakespeare

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #40449
#28. Punctured, utterly deflated, he dropped into a chair and, covering his face with his hands, began to weep. A few minutes later, however, he thought better of it and took four tablets of soma.
Upstairs in his room the Savage was reading Romeo and Juliet.

Aldous Huxley

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #33709
#29. Within the infant rind of this weak flower Poison hath residence and medicine power' Romeo and Juliet, II, iii

Val McDermid

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #28546
#30. Boy, this shall not excuse the injuries that
Thou hast done to me.
Therefore turn and draw.

William Shakespeare

5 Romeo And Juliet Quotes #14053

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top