Top 32 5 Methods Quotes

#1. You can't hold someone accountable for results if you supervise their methods.

Stephen Covey

5 Methods Quotes #32778
#2. Terror is trump. Common, brutal suppression methods are considered as sanctified laws. "Old Fighters" are holy ones. From the district leader upwards there are only Gods!

Friedrich Kellner

5 Methods Quotes #1878424
#3. In the early 1990s, Target adopted some of Walt Disney's staff training and customer service initiatives. It has since developed a variety of methods - from hiring to coaching to grading performance - to ensure "team members" embody the motto "fast, fun and friendly." (See Chapter 5.)

Laura Rowley

5 Methods Quotes #567358
#4. His first - and worst - mistake was blindly doing what he was told to do. Without questioning their methods or their motives, he allowed politicians to make the decisions that led to his early demise.

Tom Robbins

5 Methods Quotes #54303
#5. Racist, sexist, and homophobic thoughts cannot, alas, be abolished by fiat but only by the time-honored methods of persuasion, education and exposure to the other guy's-or excuse me, woman's-point of view.

Barbara Ehrenreich

5 Methods Quotes #54302
#6. There are several methods for introducing your children to driving, and all of them are bad. Probably the worst is to put it off.

Jane Smiley

5 Methods Quotes #47605
#7. Opting for peace does not mean a passive acquiescence to evil or compromise of principle. It demands an active struggle against hatred, oppression and disunity, but not by using methods of violence. Building peace requires creative and courageous action

Pope John Paul II

5 Methods Quotes #47250
#8. Each wave of sightings adds to the accumulation of reports which defy analysis by present methods ... An investigative process in depth is necessary here if, after twenty years of confusion, we want some answers.

J. Allen Hynek

5 Methods Quotes #43841
#9. I'm kind of horny, conventional methods of making love kind of bore me.

LL Cool J

5 Methods Quotes #42836
#10. The job of formal methods is to elucidate the assumptions upon which formal correctness depends.

Tony Hoare

5 Methods Quotes #42153
#11. Those who are not with Mr. Bush are against him. Worse, they are with the enemy. Which is odd, because I'm dead against Bush, but I would love to see Saddam's downfall
just not on Bush's terms and not by his methods. And not under the banner of such outrageous hypocrisy.

John Le Carre

5 Methods Quotes #39567
#12. Even T.E. Lawrence, who hardly knew the meaning of fear, was by Sassoon's own account, terrified after only five minutes of his driving; 'my methods of turning from side roads into main roads were abrupt in those days' Sassoon added by way of explanation.

Jean Moorcroft Wilson

5 Methods Quotes #39390
#13. In karate, hitting, thrusting, and kicking are not the only methods, throwing techniques and pressure against joints are included ... all these techniques should be studied referring to basic kata

Gichin Funakoshi

5 Methods Quotes #36883
#14. People who use dirty methods to hurt others ... will be destroyed with methods that are even dirtier than theirs!! That's what I call justice!! Not to mention ... journalism! - Wolfgangina Lalla Getto

Tite Kubo

5 Methods Quotes #36379
#15. ELEGY, n. A composition in verse, in which, without employing any of the methods of humor, the writer aims to produce in the reader's mind the dampest kind of dejection.

Ambrose Bierce

5 Methods Quotes #34146
#16. Even books are nurses, medicines are nurses. But we must work to bring about the time when man shall recognise his mastery over his own body. Herbs and medicines have power over us as long as we allow them; when we become strong, these external methods are no more necessary.

Swami Vivekananda

5 Methods Quotes #32982
#17. Our ... advantage was that we had evolved unstated but fruitful methods of collaboration ... If either of us suggested a new idea, the other, while taking it seriously, would attempt to demolish it in a candid but non-hostile manner.

Francis Crick

5 Methods Quotes #106
#18. God pity the man of science who believes in nothing but what he can prove by scientific methods; for if ever a human being needed divine pity, he does.

J.G. Holland

5 Methods Quotes #32181
#19. Different themes inevitably require different methods of expression. This does not imply either evolution or progress; it is a matter of following the idea one wants to express and the way in which one wants to express it.

Pablo Picasso

5 Methods Quotes #26498
#20. To me, the main weakness of EDA is its failure to enquire why the data were collected in the first place and its consequent tendency to apply ingenious methods largely because they are so attractively ingenious.

Michael Healy

5 Methods Quotes #17036
#21. Youth are the leaders of tomorrow. Those who practice the Spiritual Exercises of Eck will know how to lead by the example of love instead of the methods of force and lies, which are the standards of leaders under the spell of the negative force.

Harold Klemp

5 Methods Quotes #15555
#22. Un-American activity cannot be prevented or routed out by employing un-American methods; to preserve freedom we must use the tools that freedom provides.

Dwight D. Eisenhower

5 Methods Quotes #13568
#23. The current practices of distributing resources are not sustainable and will continue to harm the environment if we do not evolve our methods into procedures that are more practical based on the needs of today's society.

Joseph P. Kauffman

5 Methods Quotes #11775
#24. They are the best physicians, who being great in learning most incline to the traditions of experience, or being distinguished in practice do not reflect the methods and generalities of art.

Francis Bacon

5 Methods Quotes #11376
#25. The effectiveness of political and religious propaganda depends upon the methods employed, not upon the doctrines taught. These doctrines may be true or false, wholesome or pernicious it makes little or no difference.

Aldous Huxley

5 Methods Quotes #11361
#26. I didn't agree with what Joe McCarthy was trying to do, but I sure did admire his methods.

M. Stanton Evans

5 Methods Quotes #11298
#27. Learning, like traveling and all other methods of improvement, as it finishes good sense, so it makes a silly man ten thousand times more insufferable by supplying variety of matter to his impertinence, and giving him an opportunity of abounding in absurdities.

Joseph Addison

5 Methods Quotes #9256
#28. We must remember that we do not observe nature as it actually exists, but nature exposed to our methods of perception. The theories determine what we can or cannot observe ... Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one.

Albert Einstein

5 Methods Quotes #7946
#29. Econometrics may be defined as the quantitative analysis of actual economic phenomena based on the concurrent development of theory and observation, related by appropriate methods of inference.

Paul Samuelson

5 Methods Quotes #6891
#30. Art itself, in all its methods, is the child of religion. The highest and best works in architecture, sculpture and painting, poetry and music, have been born out of the religion of Nature.

James Freeman Clarke

5 Methods Quotes #6191
#31. It is clear that these are alternative methods of co-ordinating production. Yet, having regard to the fact that, if production is regulated by price movements, production could be carried on without any organization at all might we ask, why is there any organization?

Ronald Coase

5 Methods Quotes #6080
#32. Many spend their time berating practitioners for not applying their method. We all need to disseminate our ideas, but most of our time should be spent applying and improving our methods, not selling them. The best way to sell a mouse trap is to display some trapped mice.

David Parnas

5 Methods Quotes #1685

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top