Top 15 5 Generation Family Quotes

#1. The promise of America has always been that if you worked hard, had the right values, took some risks, that there was an opportunity to build a better life for your family and for your next generation.

Mitt Romney

5 Generation Family Quotes #411097
#2. All the old houses that I knew when I was a child were full of books, bought generation after generation by members of the family. Everyone was literate as a matter of course. Nobody told you to read this or not to read that. It was there to read, and we read.

Katherine Ann Porter

5 Generation Family Quotes #497203
#3. I am fourth-generation deaf, which means everyone in my immediate family is deaf. So I grew up always having 100 percent accessibility to language and communication, which was wonderful and something so many deaf people don't have.

Shoshannah Stern

5 Generation Family Quotes #537768
#4. A father must lead his children; but first he must learn to follow. He must laugh with them but remember the ache of childhood tears. He must hold the past with one hand and reach to the future with the other so there can be no generation gap in family love.

June Masters Bacher

5 Generation Family Quotes #560597
#5. Even though I have a nice house, nice family, the rest of my generation is still in South Central L.A. My cousins, my brothers, my sisters, they don't wanna move out. They don't want to and they don't have the means to sustain it. That's where my heart is and that's what I think about all the time.

Ice Cube

5 Generation Family Quotes #690800
#6. It is that promise that has always set this country apart-that through hard work and sacrifice, each of us can pursue our individual dreams but still come together as one American family, to ensure that the next generation can pursue their dreams as well.

Barack Obama

5 Generation Family Quotes #1055290
#7. Music has always been in my family down to my dad through my uncle. I'm just the next generation, since it's always been around me when I was younger when I looked up to my mom and dad, to Michael Jackson, and B2K was my favorite band growing up.

Jacob Latimore

5 Generation Family Quotes #1095045
#8. A society in which women are taught anything but the management of a family, the care of men and the creation of the future generation is a society which is on the way out.

L. Ron Hubbard

5 Generation Family Quotes #1095387
#9. Events had been set in motion whose echo would be heard a thousand and more generations from now.

J. Valor

5 Generation Family Quotes #1140325
#10. I'm the most successful person in my generation of family members, and that sucks.

Ice Cube

5 Generation Family Quotes #1337334
#11. But I never think about dead people. Looking at these old graves makes me think how generation after generation of the same family are all gathered together. And that makes me think about how life goes on, but not about dying. I never think about dying.

John Berendt

5 Generation Family Quotes #1403374
#12. I'm not the comic of the generation, I'm not even the funniest guy in my family.

Dave Attell

5 Generation Family Quotes #1513674
#13. I was the only male of the Arnaz family in my generation.

Desi Arnaz

5 Generation Family Quotes #1524814
#14. Their virtues lived in their children. The family changed its persons but not its manners, and they continued a blessing to the world from generation to generation.

Sarah Fielding

5 Generation Family Quotes #1543919
#15. Honestly, I think some of my family members of a certain generation were more skittish about me playing a gay character on Six Feet Under than watching me play a killer.

Michael C. Hall

5 Generation Family Quotes #1800823

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top