Top 30 5 Dimension Quotes

#1. The circle is the synthesis of the greatest oppositions. It combines the concentric and the eccentric in a single form and in equilibrium. Of the three primary forms, it points most clearly to the fourth dimension.

Wassily Kandinsky

5 Dimension Quotes #57150
#2. Such enquiry cannot avoid the ethical dimension to education, the different ways in which people (teachers, wider community and learners) find value in some experiences and activities rather than in others.

Richard Pring

5 Dimension Quotes #82889
#3. Christians should be troublemakers, creators of uncertainty, agents of a dimension incompatible with society.

Jacques Ellul

5 Dimension Quotes #75236
#4. The word is my fourth dimension.

Clarice Lispector

5 Dimension Quotes #75181
#5. A lot of people don't put the numbers together correctly. But Underworld, honestly, the way it came about - the real way it came about - I took a meeting with Dimension, and they were looking to do just a werewolf movie, and I wasn't too interested in doing just a werewolf movie.

Len Wiseman

5 Dimension Quotes #73999
#6. Luckily, Eden is soon populated. The ethical dimension begins when the other appears on the scene.

Umberto Eco

5 Dimension Quotes #73234
#7. The quality of rhetoric emanating from the psychedelic community must improve radically. If it does not, we will forfeit the reclamation of our birthright and all opportunity for exploring the psychedelic dimension will be closed off.

Terence McKenna

5 Dimension Quotes #71553
#8. In another dimension, we just met.

Doug Weller

5 Dimension Quotes #70162
#9. From a mathematical standpoint it is possible to have infinite space. In a mathematical sense space is manifoldness, or combinations of numbers. Physical space is known as the 3-dimension system. There is the 4-dimension system, the 10-dimension system.

Charles Proteus Steinmetz

5 Dimension Quotes #70124
#10. She is the harbinger of nightmares as well as death, destruction, and insanity. Said to reign in an alternate dimension, a bleak and desertlike twilight version of reality, Lilith has long been hailed as the queen of mental darkness.

Kelly Creagh

5 Dimension Quotes #69531
#11. When we are not honest, we are cut off from a significant resource of ourselves, a vital dimension that is necessary for unity and wholeness.

Clark Moustakas

5 Dimension Quotes #68559
#12. Culture is another dimension.

Terence McKenna

5 Dimension Quotes #63748
#13. Who needs to be a Phoenix for rebirth? One simply requires themselves and an instrument to clean the slate and start over, perhaps create their own world where everything is better..

TheBakaViolinist

5 Dimension Quotes #60520
#14. Life's pressure is equal to your resistance. Your grief has endless time. Your sadness is bottomless. Your worries are relentless. Your resentment is unquenchable. Your fears are unmovable. Every dimension of your suffering will instruct you, until you have learned your essential lessons.

Bryant McGill

5 Dimension Quotes #59999
#15. There will be difficult moments in a five-gram trip, but on the other hand certain questions will be solved forever for you, because you will validate the existence of this dimension. You will see what your relationship to it is.

Terence McKenna

5 Dimension Quotes #58942
#16. To be well trained is to be trained in a kingdom dimension

Sunday Adelaja

5 Dimension Quotes #1896
#17. I was totally absorbed. I was in another world, or another dimension; all sense of time evaporated.

Prince Charles

5 Dimension Quotes #55648
#18. The country is stronger than the result of any one election. But we shouldn't forget that these are just ordinary people. I wish Americans would look at them level, not down or up - just level. It doesn't take some special dimension to be president.

Jack Germond

5 Dimension Quotes #52743
#19. Unsure how to answer, I took another grape. Time was no problem for me, but I wasn't eager to hear the long life story of a dwarf. And besides, this was a dream. It could evaporate any moment.

Haruki Murakami

5 Dimension Quotes #50832
#20. No matter what dimension you're in, there's a big-headed male trying to take over the world.

Eoin Colfer

5 Dimension Quotes #48959
#21. Adoption has the dimension of connection - not only to your own tribe, but beyond, widening the scope of what constitutes love, ties and family. It is a larger embrace. By adopting, we stretch past our immediate circles and, by reaching out, find an unexpected sense of belonging with others.

Isabella Rossellini

5 Dimension Quotes #47594
#22. You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone.

Rod Serling

5 Dimension Quotes #46971
#23. The testimony of DMT, for me, is that there is a nearby dimension, teeming with intelligences, that from one of the more conservative perspectives seems like an ecology of souls.

Terence McKenna

5 Dimension Quotes #37503
#24. I don't believe that there is any fourth dimension, and I emphatically do not believe in Tao.

H.P. Lovecraft

5 Dimension Quotes #32088
#25. Today the major reason for our interest in Flatland is that for the first time we can achieve some of the dreams of our ancestors a century ago and obtain direct visual experience of phenomena in a dimension higher than our own.

Thomas Banchoff

5 Dimension Quotes #28757
#26. I love basketball. I love football. And to me, I think that's a dimension that you don't see with a lot of female leads, especially. I have a genuine love for it, and I always thought it was very interesting to show that side of me.

Cristela Alonzo

5 Dimension Quotes #26346
#27. A mature mind is one who understands the impossibility of knowing the ultimate, and with this understanding there is a new dimension: the dimension of being.

Rajneesh

5 Dimension Quotes #26234
#28. To live in a spiritual dimension is to be connected to one's eternal destiny

Sunday Adelaja

5 Dimension Quotes #25098
#29. For string theory to make sense, the universe should have nine spacial dimensions and one time dimension, for a total of ten dimensions.

Brian Greene

5 Dimension Quotes #25028
#30. Fashion only seems to make sense if it's rooted in some dimension of history or if it feels like a continuation of an idea.

Douglas Coupland

5 Dimension Quotes #17635

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top