Top 13 48 And Feeling Great Quotes

#1. My hobby is to make up these "false stories". The stories that I create impact the public in a completely different form... It's enjoyable when it proceeds just as I expect it to. - A-ya

Suzumu

48 And Feeling Great Quotes #257916
#2. Uta Hagen is our greatest living actor; she is, moreover, interested and mystified by the presence of talent and its workings; her third gift is a passion to communicate the mysteries of the craft to which she has given her life. There are almost no American actors uninfluenced by her.

Fritz Weaver

48 And Feeling Great Quotes #491049
#3. From the Distance You only See My Light; Come closer and You will Know that I Am You.

Rumi

48 And Feeling Great Quotes #603151
#4. Rough spots sharpen our performance. And more often than not, obstacles can be turned into advantages. You just can't let your disappointment get in the way.

Harvey MacKay

48 And Feeling Great Quotes #632736
#5. They are preserving the sanctity of marriage, so that two gay men who've been together for twenty-five years can't get married, but a guy can still get drunk in Vegas and marry a hooker at the Elvis chapel! The sanctity of marriage is saved!

Lea DeLaria

48 And Feeling Great Quotes #797180
#6. Of course language is not an infallible guide, but it contains, with all its defects, a good deal of stored insight and experience.

C.S. Lewis

48 And Feeling Great Quotes #838617
#7. It is essential to our well-being, and to our lives, that we play and enjoy life. Every single day, do something that makes your heart sing.

Marcia Wieder

48 And Feeling Great Quotes #946483
#8. Friendship is one of our most treasured relationships, but it isn't codified and celebrated; it's never going to give you a party.

Hanya Yanagihara

48 And Feeling Great Quotes #1010823
#9. It is not just a simple game, it is a weapon of the revolution.

Che Guevara

48 And Feeling Great Quotes #1174125
#10. Life begins when we get tired of our own bullshit. We must all get bloody tired of our own bullshit, in order for our lives to begin.

C. JoyBell C.

48 And Feeling Great Quotes #1185524
#11. The only right way: to love and serve the man of the modern world, but not simply to succumb, with him, to all his illusions about the world.

Thomas Merton

48 And Feeling Great Quotes #1333076
#12. Be sincere; talk only about your genuine experience; do not distort, exaggerate or falsify that experience.

Sathya Sai Baba

48 And Feeling Great Quotes #1469205
#13. It's soul force that removed the English from India. It's soul force that brought down the Berlin Wall. It's soul force that gave life to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s struggle for civil rights.

Marianne Williamson

48 And Feeling Great Quotes #1874629

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top