Top 10 470 Sailboat Quotes

#1. Design is a way of life, a point of view. It involves the whole complex of visual communications: talent, creative ability, manual skill, and technical knowledge. Aesthetics and economics, technology and psychology are intrinsically related to the process.

Paul Rand

470 Sailboat Quotes #147680
#2. What you produce is not necessarily always sacred, I realized, just because you think it's sacred. What is sacred is the time that you spend working on the project, and what that time does to expand your imagination, and what that expanded imagination does to transform your life.

Elizabeth Gilbert

470 Sailboat Quotes #190474
#3. If I wasted my time worrying, I would be deprived of all the simple joys of life!

Jen Selinsky

470 Sailboat Quotes #198116
#4. I still don't know how to cook and that's just unacceptable.

Mo Rocca

470 Sailboat Quotes #519798
#5. In the U.K., a lot of writers won't show up to support activist issues because they figure they're already repairing the world. I don't want to be one of those people.

Jim Crace

470 Sailboat Quotes #811943
#6. Ares (The God of War) hates those who hesitate.

Euripides

470 Sailboat Quotes #833996
#7. It is in some ways more troublesome to track and swat an evasive wasp than to shoot, at close range, a wild elephant. But the elephant is more troublesome if you miss.

C.S. Lewis

470 Sailboat Quotes #843192
#8. Future hipsters will love me ironically.

Mindy Kaling

470 Sailboat Quotes #1297778
#9. Yesterday was the past. Tomorrow is the future. Today is the gift. That's why it's the present.

Bill Keane

470 Sailboat Quotes #1563286
#10. Any change in attitude changes the way one sees the world, and this in turn changes the way one acts.

David Steindl-Rast

470 Sailboat Quotes #1738188

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top