Top 19 47 Percent Quotes

#1. We have never pushed it far enough to know, but we decided 47 percent was the right percentage. You can quote us on that. It's very mathematical.

Cinco Paul

47 Percent Quotes #79692
#2. About 47 percent of able-bodied people in the state of Maine don't work.

Paul LePage

47 Percent Quotes #664601
#3. Americans are notoriously ill-informed about evolution. A recent Gallup poll (June 1993) discovered that 47 percent of adult Americans believe that Homo sapiens is a species created by God less than ten thousand years ago.

Daniel C. Dennett

47 Percent Quotes #785402
#4. A recent government survey found that 47 percent of all women report being the victims of either physical, emotional, sexual or economic violence. But 84 percent of those who are victims of domestic violence remain silent.

Patricia Espinosa

47 Percent Quotes #1390607
#5. In 1971, 73 percent of incoming freshmen said that it is essential or very important to "develop a meaningful philosophy of life," 37 percent to be "very well-off financially" (not well-off, note, but very well-off). By 2011, the numbers were almost reversed, 47 percent and 80 percent, respectively.

William Deresiewicz

47 Percent Quotes #71681
#6. Before we left them, I slanted a glance at Leila, and mischievously said, "No one thought what you just did could be done, you know. You'll earn the nickname of The Dragon Slayer."
Vlad glowered at me, but Bones laughed.

Jeaniene Frost

47 Percent Quotes #1852465
#7. My telephone calls and meetings and decisions were now parts of a prescribed ritual aimed at making peace with the past; his calls, his meetings and his decisions were already the ones that would shape America's future. (On transfer of power to Gerald R Ford)

Richard M. Nixon

47 Percent Quotes #1745371
#8. Nothing worth doing is easy," frank said. "Especially not in the beginning. But I'm not about to give up.

Morgan Matson

47 Percent Quotes #1712523
#9. They say that our sovereign is above his laws to his pleasure, and he may make it and break it as he pleases, without any distinction. The contrary is true, or else he should not have sworn to keep it.

Jack Cade

47 Percent Quotes #1646531
#10. One of the benefits for me of starting late in this business is I realised that if acting was the only thing I could do, I would struggle, so I always wrote as well.

Sanjeev Bhaskar

47 Percent Quotes #1324985
#11. If we allow the negative to take over, it will quickly consume us to the point we will lose control.

Karli Rush

47 Percent Quotes #1209926
#12. By furnishing this already crowded world with a duplicate one of images, photography makes us feel that the world is more available than it really is.

Susan Sontag

47 Percent Quotes #1142110
#13. The old Internet rallying cry: pics or it didn't happen.

Mira Grant

47 Percent Quotes #732778
#14. Nothing is more inspiring than a person with seemingly mediocre talent rising against the odds to become a champion by way of hard work, effort, and perseverance toward their goals.

Zig Ziglar

47 Percent Quotes #696990
#15. I kept my eyes to the mountains and pretended not to feel the wet gliding down my cheeks.

Kristen Ashley

47 Percent Quotes #563245
#16. Do something. Anything. You're alive, and you'll only be for a few decades, and then it's done. You'll be in the ground, worm food. Make something and don't let fear consume you.

Gianfranco Zola

47 Percent Quotes #467057
#17. The central message of the Bible is about God redeeming a humanity that is in trouble and suffering.

John Townsend

47 Percent Quotes #465367
#18. I simply believe that you should never tell a friend anything you would conceal from an enemy,' said Blume.

Conor Fitzgerald

47 Percent Quotes #380634
#19. What an unequaled gift for disaster you have.

Naomi Novik

47 Percent Quotes #284840

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top