Top 11 432 Hz Quotes

#1. Just as words lose their power when they are not born out of silence, so openness loses its meaning when there is no ability to be closed.

Henri J.M. Nouwen

432 Hz Quotes #1294
#2. Freedom of speech i can guarantee ,but freedom after speech i can't guarantee ,so watch the the type of words that comes from your mouth.

Lexis Smigz

432 Hz Quotes #465062
#3. The continuity between invading and occupying sovereign Indigenous nations in order to achieve continental control in North America and employing the same tactics overseas to achieve global control is key to understanding the future of the United States in the world. The

Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz

432 Hz Quotes #858046
#4. A country which does not respect the rights of its own citizens will not respect the rights of its neighbours

Andrei Sakharov

432 Hz Quotes #912969
#5. I've met nearly every woman in this room, and I can't think of one who would make a better friend. I'd be glad to have you stay."
My relief was inexpressible.
"Do you think," Maxon asked, "That I could still call you 'my dear'?"
"Not a chance." I whispered.

Kiera Cass

432 Hz Quotes #939042
#6. Needless to say, there was no one around remotely fitting the description of a normal person: I was at a writing conference.

Anne Lamott

432 Hz Quotes #1058073
#7. I ended up on 'Heroes' because I auditioned for the part like everybody else, but the writers were writing the role of Daphne, which was originally called Joy.

Brea Grant

432 Hz Quotes #1116816
#8. Don't you know that everybody's got a Fairyland of their own?

P.L. Travers

432 Hz Quotes #1241552
#9. There are things known - things experienced, felt, and understood - that words hold no power to convey. Attempting to do so only dilutes their substance and does them injustice.

Richelle E. Goodrich

432 Hz Quotes #1272113
#10. The horizon bounded by a propitious sky, azure, marbled with pearly white.

Charlotte Bronte

432 Hz Quotes #1289159
#11. Not by the attestation of faith did I become
a believer in that Beauty of the Soul;
only then did I become a believer in It when ...
I became an un-believer in myself

Qur'an

432 Hz Quotes #1849627

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top