Top 44 40 Years From Now Quotes

#1. I want to show my range before I fall into any typecasting. I've turned down a lot of things trying to wait. But at the end of my career, whether that be tomorrow or 40 years from now, I would like to look back and be able to say, 'Ah, I never fell into any gimmicks.'

Troy Garity

40 Years From Now Quotes #669985
#2. I just want my music to measure up to. Part of it's just thinking about my place in history and how this music is going to be perceived, if it's listened to 30, 40 years from now.

John Legend

40 Years From Now Quotes #1257233
#3. I'm going to say this tonight because 20 years from now, 30 years from now, 40 years from now, I might not be able to say it, but I can say it tonight ... You are now watching the greatest living rock star on the planet

Kanye West

40 Years From Now Quotes #1361562
#4. We [ The Kansas]'re somewhat hard-pressed at this time to imagine any bands that'll be around 40 years from now (and that's our personal opinion).

Phil Ehart

40 Years From Now Quotes #1673996
#5. Embrace your journey and those who come across your path. Be gracious in your endeavors. Focus on your craft. Those who support your dreams now and feel your sincere humility and gratitude will be there 20, 30, 40 years from now, padding your old bones and time worn, weary soul.

Ann Marie Frohoff

40 Years From Now Quotes #1819085
#6. I was worried that one day, 40 years from now, I would look back and wouldn't be able to remember the details of my life, so I've written them all down.

Alicia Keys

40 Years From Now Quotes #247604
#7. I was basically raised to look for chances to get even with several families for stuff that happened 30 or 40 years before I was born.

Daniel Woodrell

40 Years From Now Quotes #129896
#8. I believe that this could very well be looked back on as the sin of our generation ... I believe that our children and their children, 40 or 50 years from now, are going to ask me, what did you do while 40 million children became orphans in Africa?

Richard Stearns

40 Years From Now Quotes #661191
#9. Golf is a puzzle without an answer. I've played the game for 40 years and I still haven't the slightest idea how to play.

Gary Player

40 Years From Now Quotes #145964
#10. Violent cities, people who live in violent cities, find a way - as New Yorkers did 30 or 40 years ago - they find a way to just carry on. But you're stressed out. You're worried, you know.

Mohsin Hamid

40 Years From Now Quotes #152785
#11. I've discovered all kinds of music and done all kinds of music over the past 40 years, from playing tango with Piazzolla to all the different bands I've had.

Gary Burton

40 Years From Now Quotes #155873
#12. Thirty to 40 years ago, most financial decisions were fairly simple.

Scott Cook

40 Years From Now Quotes #160603
#13. Old man, 40 years old against young hungry man from Great Britain!

Vitali Klitschko

40 Years From Now Quotes #164854
#14. You think when gym teachers were younger, they're thinking, "You know, I want to teach ... but I don't want to read. How about kickball for 40 years?"

Jim Gaffigan

40 Years From Now Quotes #168234
#15. First you date the songs, and then you get engaged and then you marry them. They have to stand the test of time, because they are going to be yours for the next 20, 30, 40 years. So you had better choose right.

Marc Anthony

40 Years From Now Quotes #169472
#16. I've been working on the soprano saxophone for 40 years, and the possibilities are astounding. It's up to you, the only limit is the imagination.

Steve Lacy

40 Years From Now Quotes #180099
#17. Feminism is just an idea. It's a philosophy. It's about the equality of women in all realms. It's not about man-hating. It's not about being humorless. We have to let go of these misconceptions that have plagued feminism for 40, 50 years.

Roxane Gay

40 Years From Now Quotes #184135
#18. You look at the descriptions of Whitey by law enforcement during his early years, and they sum him up pretty well. He was the same guy 40 years later; he just had $40 million more, and had committed 40 more murders.

Howie Carr

40 Years From Now Quotes #184933
#19. We're building the infrastructure we need, whether it be the Melbourne Rail Link, the airport rail link which Melburnians have so wanted for over 40 years, upgrading the Pakenham-Cranbourne railway line, or building the East-West Link.

Denis Napthine

40 Years From Now Quotes #186147
#20. I tell them I have worked 40 years to make the W.S. platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon. (on women's suffrage)

Susan B. Anthony

40 Years From Now Quotes #188341
#21. How can I know who's PM or in government in Sweden? It's been 40 years since I moved abroad! Oh!

Anita Ekberg

40 Years From Now Quotes #197398
#22. For more than 40 years, I have advocated the creation of a 'round the clock' community. This would mean, at the least, housing, schools and shops of various kinds alongside the commercial buildings. That kind of community had appeared in lower Manhattan in nascent form before Sept. 11, 2001.

David Rockefeller

40 Years From Now Quotes #217728
#23. Anyone who was not a liberal at 20 years of age had no heart, while anyone who was still a liberal at 40 had no head.

Winston S. Churchill

40 Years From Now Quotes #218552
#24. I hadn't realized quite how intense the first few years of grad school would be. When you're being assigned 40 books a week ... there's not much room for novels.

Lauren Willig

40 Years From Now Quotes #234158
#25. If you're 40 years old and you've never had a failure, you've been deprived.

Gloria Swanson

40 Years From Now Quotes #242396
#26. I've been in the Labour Party 50 years and it's 40-odd since I was elected to Parliament

Roy Hattersley

40 Years From Now Quotes #71266
#27. Congratulations!
If I may be so bold
Only 40 years to go
Before you're a century old
Just saying

John Walter Bratton

40 Years From Now Quotes #7706
#28. You're talking to someone who has been married to various people for the last 40 years of her life. Dating is not really something familiar. I've never really been a dater.

Stockard Channing

40 Years From Now Quotes #15391
#29. One thing I've learned over these last 30 or 40 years is that people make history. There's no fait accompli to any of this.

Jeremy Rifkin

40 Years From Now Quotes #17519
#30. I like kids, but I don't expect to have any of my own. I'm 40 years old and spend most of my time working. I'd be a terrible mother.

Virginia Postrel

40 Years From Now Quotes #31204
#31. For example, a man who might not have enormous charisma, who could be president 40 years ago, and who was a deserving president, I don't know that George Washington would be a president today, I don't know that Abe Lincoln would, I don't know that Roosevelt would.

Sydney Pollack

40 Years From Now Quotes #34271
#32. Now we're guests in a faraway land nearly 40 years on.
No trees, no cool breeze,
no best friends.
Only endless days spent in sending SMSs...

Nabeel Philip Mohan

40 Years From Now Quotes #34638
#33. I think that the continuity of what I do as an editor with what I did when I started out 40 years ago is very direct. The delivery system is changing and will continue to, but the actual interaction between publisher and author is exactly the same.

Jonathan Galassi

40 Years From Now Quotes #40202
#34. You have no choice as a professional chef: you have to repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat until it becomes part of yourself. I certainly don't cook the same way I did 40 years ago, but the technique remains. And that's what the student needs to learn: the technique.

Jacques Pepin

40 Years From Now Quotes #43863
#35. Roger Goodell makes $40 million a year, which more than compensates him for the most difficult and sensitive decision in his nine years as commissioner: How hard to come down on Tom Brady, the best quarterback in NFL history, who Goodell told me last year is a "great ambassador for the game"

Gary Myers

40 Years From Now Quotes #47823
#36. Herman Cain compared his run for president to Moses leading his people out of Egypt. Cain said it took Moses 40 years to lead his people out of Egypt, but he could do it in 30 minutes or less.

Conan O'Brien

40 Years From Now Quotes #124839
#37. How could the adventure seeker of today find satisfaction with the level of performance that was a standard set more than 40 years ago ?

Anatoli Boukreev

40 Years From Now Quotes #71973
#38. Not being appreciated for 40 years or something ... It feels like I was accused of something that I didn't do, which was breaking up the Beatles. That was like being somebody who is in prison without having done anything wrong.

Yoko Ono

40 Years From Now Quotes #79353
#39. I've worked with Morris Animal Foundation for more than 40 years now, and I'm so proud of all they've done to advance veterinary medicine for animals worldwide.

Betty White

40 Years From Now Quotes #102928
#40. What do you do when you get a draft notice and you think a war is wrong? And I struggled with that for months prior to my being inducted into the army, and I'm still struggling with it, 40 years later.

Tim O'Brien

40 Years From Now Quotes #104071
#41. So, my brother and I, over the last two years, went back through Scripture and pulled every (passage) we could in relation to parenting children, guarding their hearts, teaching them, loving them, being patient. And then we worked through 40 principles and wrote The Love Dare for Parents.

Alex Kendrick

40 Years From Now Quotes #115464
#42. Ninety percent of cancers are curable in stage one. We spend billions of dollars and over 40 years searching for a cure, and we're not really that close. So why aren't we teaching people the only cure we have now? Early detection is one sh**ty year, versus the rest of your life.

Yael Cohen

40 Years From Now Quotes #117403
#43. What I'm most pleased about is that there's no particular decline. The songs I wrote 40 years ago are no worse and no better - there's a consistency.

Randy Newman

40 Years From Now Quotes #120822
#44. I told myself I would never stop skating. I would never stop riding bikes or riding motorcycles. I raced dirt when I was a kid; motocross. So it definitely keeps me in tune with my youth. I'm almost 40 years old and I feel like I'm 17 years old, and I feel like that's really healthy.

Matt Skiba

40 Years From Now Quotes #124190

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top