Top 11 4 Line Tattoo Quotes

#1. New Rule: Any tattoo that has more than one line is too long.

Bill Maher

4 Line Tattoo Quotes #75590
#2. I'm good at not laughing. It's not that I don't want to. I'm too old and experienced.

Jacki Weaver

4 Line Tattoo Quotes #377350
#3. I don't generally exercise that much. I exercised a great deal in my life - at times. In periods.

John Gemberling

4 Line Tattoo Quotes #751028
#4. I noticed that I got a better space in the line in Starbucks when I had my tattoo. People associate tattoos with a certain edge. Then I open my mouth, and something completely different comes out.

Wentworth Miller

4 Line Tattoo Quotes #787258
#5. New research into cognitive functioning - how the brain works - proves that bullet points are the least effective way to deliver important information. Neuroscientists are finding that what passes as a typical presentation is usually the worst way to engage your audience.

Carmine Gallo

4 Line Tattoo Quotes #1068960
#6. Dan clung to her in speechless gratitude, feeling the blessedness of mother love, - that divine gift which comforts, purifies, and strengthens all who seek it.

Louisa May Alcott

4 Line Tattoo Quotes #1327829
#7. Anything that didn't impale itself on the sharp line of this sleeping boy's cruel mouth would be tangled in the merciless hooks of his tattoo, pulled beneath his skin to drown.

Maggie Stiefvater

4 Line Tattoo Quotes #1356695
#8. I thought it was such a unique concept to play parents who happen to be super heroes and have a son who is going through puberty and starting high school.

Kelly Preston

4 Line Tattoo Quotes #1403558
#9. Originally a pupil of Liebig, I became a pupil of Dumas, Gerhardt and Williamson: I no longer belonged to any school.

August Kekule

4 Line Tattoo Quotes #1531234
#10. If you don't agree with me, I have two words for you: shut the fuck up.

Bill Simmons

4 Line Tattoo Quotes #1687124
#11. When I got the tattoo, I knew I was drawing a crooked line between myself and society.

Warren Ellis

4 Line Tattoo Quotes #1804567

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top