Top 11 38 Spesh Quotes

#1. Quin took on the air of someone who has just realized it's time for the yearly visit to the spinster great-aunt in a desperate attempt to woo her inheritance away from her thirty-eight cats.

Amy Fecteau

38 Spesh Quotes #85099
#2. Many of us prefer to live in places abandoned by humans. Less work for us. Detroit is very popular.

G. Willow Wilson

38 Spesh Quotes #229788
#3. Kids took a fathomless amount of time and energy ... And they took it first. They had right of first refusal on everything you had to offer. p220

Rainbow Rowell

38 Spesh Quotes #245775
#4. I think control is the wrong word. I would put it this way. You see a lovely girl across a crowded room and you walk toward her with hope in your mind. That's the way [my] pictures are made.

Henry Holmes Smith

38 Spesh Quotes #581790
#5. My body filled with relief, and I suddenly craved more of Austin, as if he weren't just a cracker, but a Ritz.

Dannika Dark

38 Spesh Quotes #881072
#6. I don't want to do business with those who don't make a profit, because they can't give the best service.

Richard Bach

38 Spesh Quotes #1049678
#7. To take the measure of a man, watch not how he treats his friends, watch how he treats a conquered foe.

Aleksandr Voinov

38 Spesh Quotes #1215797
#8. Since when does reading suck? Who says that? If I ran the world, people who didn't read would be the first to go. Boom. Put them out of their misery.

Skyla Madi

38 Spesh Quotes #1348983
#9. Wednesday's glory had become Thursday's ashes.

David Pietrusza

38 Spesh Quotes #1554554
#10. You're the fuckin' shit, Tabby."
"I know," I told him airily on another smile. "My man tells me that all the time."
His eyes dropped to my mouth and his lips ordered, "Kiss me, baby.

Kristen Ashley

38 Spesh Quotes #1568412
#11. We had a lot to do with Randy being fired. If we were to do a lot better, then it probably wouldn't have happened.

Allen Iverson

38 Spesh Quotes #1613172

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top