Top 14 358 Yeti Quotes

#1. Bantu Philosophy: People cling to life and are not yet at the stage where they wil fight for the quality of that life. They feel as long as they are surviving, that is enough.

Michela Wrong

358 Yeti Quotes #138996
#2. Today we fight. Tomorrow we fight. The day after, we fight. And if this disease plans on whipping us, it better bring a lunch, 'cause it's gonna have a long day doing it.

Jim Beaver

358 Yeti Quotes #313014
#3. The work I'm doing on the screen differs from that of anyone else. My comedy is of a peculiar nature ... no writers have been developed along the lines of my type of comedy and this is why I sometimes have differences with writers, supervisors and directors alike.

W.C. Fields

358 Yeti Quotes #613864
#4. His name was Rayner. First name unknown. By me, at any rate, and therefore, presumably, by you too.

Hugh Laurie

358 Yeti Quotes #714762
#5. The thing that most people didn't understand, if they weren't in his line if work, was that a rape victim and a victim of a fatal accident were both gone forever. The difference was that the rape victim still had to go through the motions of being alive.

Jodi Picoult

358 Yeti Quotes #759419
#6. Life is not something to be lived through: it is something to be lived up to. It is a privilege, not a penal servitude of so many decades on earth.

William George Jordan

358 Yeti Quotes #771056
#7. I don't want to be alone anymore.

Helena Hunting

358 Yeti Quotes #821552
#8. One of the reasons for not being contented is our inability to accept things as they are, together with ourselves, other people, events and every little detail of our days.
And we try to change the unchangeable and control the uncontrollable.

Lidiya K.

358 Yeti Quotes #845944
#9. You know you truly love somebody ...
When they hurt you
And you still forgive them
And they let you down
But you don't leave them
And they leave you
But you can't help thinking about them

Mouloud Benzadi

358 Yeti Quotes #922747
#10. Seurat's flowmetal face gleamed in the lights from his update ship's cockpit. Then I regret having been such an excellent teacher.

Brian Herbert

358 Yeti Quotes #1150517
#11. But I could feel resentment inside me, and I knew it would keep growing until it changed into something far more dangerous.

Carsten Jensen

358 Yeti Quotes #1354515
#12. Practice is the battle you must win.

Hugh McCutcheon

358 Yeti Quotes #1361204
#13. To investors, job creation is a second-order effect. Market participants care first about interest rates, exchange rates, bond prices and the one great factor that affects all three: the long-term solvency of a bond company called the U.S. government.

Amity Shlaes

358 Yeti Quotes #1415342
#14. What I do onstage, there's maybe .0001 percent of the population that acts like that. I talk like that because it makes me laugh, and because I know a couple of people that talk like that. They're really that Southern. And they do funny things. I love 'em; they're awesome. They're good people.

Larry The Cable Guy

358 Yeti Quotes #1663033

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top