Top 15 30 Letters Quotes

#1. There is no truth in photography. There is no truth about anyone's person.

Richard Avedon

30 Letters Quotes #339112
#2. I've read probably 25 or 30 books by Balzac, all of Tolstoy - the novels and letters - and all of Dickens. I learned my craft from these guys.

Twyla Tharp

30 Letters Quotes #357844
#3. If you care , let those people know
if you don't , then make sure those people know.

CK

30 Letters Quotes #403864
#4. Love is the only emotion so unexplainable and unique, that not even the greatest of writers could hope to contain it within their meagre words.

Ross Turner

30 Letters Quotes #488821
#5. It took me to about maybe 16, 17 or 18 or something to realise I was absolutely useless at everything else except for playing guitar and writing words

Noel Gallagher

30 Letters Quotes #795463
#6. As Sharon types the letters, I stand hands in pockets looking through the gold lettering of our window. I think of Sharon and American Motors. It closed yesterday at 30 ¼.

Walker Percy

30 Letters Quotes #802373
#7. For herself, she declared that she paid no attention to her birthdays - didn't give a hoot about them; and it is true that when you have amassed several dozen of the same sort of thing, it loses that rarity which is the excitement of collectors.

Dorothy Parker

30 Letters Quotes #1088073
#8. It turns out synthesizing DNA is very difficult. There are tens of thousands of machines around the world that make small pieces of DNA - 30 to 50 letters in length - and it's a degenerate process, so the longer you make the piece, the more errors there are.

Craig Venter

30 Letters Quotes #1168579
#9. I think I've never left my house to take a plane without writing my will. There must be about 30 wills in my drawers, everywhere, in the kitchen. Everywhere, I have wills because I write wills more easily than I write love letters.

Sophie Calle

30 Letters Quotes #1340711
#10. Time is, of all modes of existence, most obsequious to the imagination.

Samuel Johnson

30 Letters Quotes #1405270
#11. If you have faith, you can do what others can't do, because you can see what others can't see.

Tony Evans

30 Letters Quotes #1426441
#12. I wash my cars and clean the garage a lot. That's kind of my thing.

Joey Logano

30 Letters Quotes #1536244
#13. The credit which the apparent conformity with recognized scientific standards can gain for seemingly simple but false theories may, as the present instance shows, have grave consequences.

Friedrich August Von Hayek

30 Letters Quotes #1627444
#14. We make sense of the world, some philosopher once said, only through its rearrangement, through a constant shift in perspective coupled with a slight movement of this or that here and there and then here again. In that manner, in the imperfections such movements reveal, the truth becomes apparent.

John Gregory Brown

30 Letters Quotes #1635275
#15. The moment a career is on a quantitative downswing, your loathsomeness is sort of attenuated.

Moby

30 Letters Quotes #1722254

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top