Top 14 3 Wise Monkeys Quotes

#1. People are leaving trails everywhere they go; automated web crawlers tell you an awful lot about their social activities. The flow of information in fundamentally unobtrusive ways into social control organisations has risen dramatically.

Whitfield Diffie

3 Wise Monkeys Quotes #156040
#2. [President Truman] was free of the greatest vice in a leader, his ego never came between him and his job.

Dean Acheson

3 Wise Monkeys Quotes #683423
#3. My mother went to a school called 'The Club of the Three Wise Monkeys'. And my grandmother, my father's mother, had a gold charm for her made with the speak no, see no, hear no evil monkeys. And I was fascinated by that charm. I'd sit in my mother's lap and play with it all the time.

Mackenzie Phillips

3 Wise Monkeys Quotes #722111
#4. The key to success is failure ... Success is made of 99 percent failure.

James Dyson

3 Wise Monkeys Quotes #743811
#5. When would he learn that women never stayed where you put them?

Maya Banks

3 Wise Monkeys Quotes #770567
#6. We have taken the manatees out of the areas in the Caribbean and really elsewhere in the world, and this disruption to the system makes such systems vulnerable to changes as they come by, whether it's in terms of disease or terms or global warming for that matter.

Sylvia Earle

3 Wise Monkeys Quotes #774143
#7. I became fascinated with the concept of speak no, see no, hear no evil. And - and the actual depiction of three wise monkeys. And I began collecting it over the years. And I kind of figured that I might be the - the fourth monkey, the feel no evil monkey.

Mackenzie Phillips

3 Wise Monkeys Quotes #828721
#8. While I was in college becoming a good Catholic I was also becoming a writer - one haunted by Catholicism.

Julianna Baggott

3 Wise Monkeys Quotes #990193
#9. Come with me outside," he says, and I feel his hand on mine. "We won't go far." I can't see him; but I hear a complicated mix of emotion in his voice and feel it in the way he touches me. Love, concern, and something unusual, something bittersweet.

Ally Condie

3 Wise Monkeys Quotes #1112632
#10. This just means so much to me!I'd like to thank all the little people I crushed on my way to the top

Robin Benway

3 Wise Monkeys Quotes #1149313
#11. Possession of arms implies an element of fear, if not of cowardice.

Mahatma Gandhi

3 Wise Monkeys Quotes #1179251
#12. How do we counter the trend of worldliness? We must saturate our minds, hearts, and souls with God's Word. The Bible says, "Train yourself to be godly" (1 Timothy 4:7).

Billy Graham

3 Wise Monkeys Quotes #1457875
#13. The purpose of direct action is to create a situation so crisis-packed that it will inevitably open the door to negotiation.

Martin Luther King Jr.

3 Wise Monkeys Quotes #1773768
#14. Our business model has been to partner with bigger firms and team on projects to gain experience. A bigger firm always enhances my smaller firm's position.

Linda Rawson

3 Wise Monkeys Quotes #1826639

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top