Top 15 3 Powerful Words Quotes

#1. A good reader has the power to move the world.

Aman Jassal

3 Powerful Words Quotes #180916
#2. What offends me the most when I hear criticisms about this so-called Africa bias is how quick we are to focus on the words and propaganda of a few powerful, influential individuals, and to forget about the millions of anonymous people who suffer from their crimes.

Fatou Bensouda

3 Powerful Words Quotes #226080
#3. Words can be very powerful. I find them very difficult.

Bryan Ferry

3 Powerful Words Quotes #232503
#4. The four most powerful words in the English language - please, thanks, sorry and why.

Wendy Alexander

3 Powerful Words Quotes #320185
#5. Three powerful life-changing words passed on from God to us: Now choose life! Right now, this moment, put away the baggage from the past, shake yourself free from the fear of the future unknown. Right now, choose life - seize your divine moment. A

Erwin Raphael McManus

3 Powerful Words Quotes #341502
#6. Gentle words, quiet words, are after all the most powerful words. They are more convincing, more compelling, more prevailing.

Washington Gladden

3 Powerful Words Quotes #423156
#7. I think the reason I'm a writer is because first, I was a reader. I loved to read. I read a lot of adventure stories and mystery books, and I have wonderful memories of my mom reading picture books aloud to me. I learned that words are powerful.

Andrew Clements

3 Powerful Words Quotes #456881
#8. A person's voice can have such a powerful experience on the listener, very different from looking at the words on the page.

Frank Beddor

3 Powerful Words Quotes #761050
#9. Look in the mirror and see the President in you.

Kevin Abdulrahman

3 Powerful Words Quotes #861193
#10. The energy of book titles and the words inside them are very powerful. In Japan, we say that "words make our reality." The words we see and with which we come into contact tend to bring about events of the same nature. In that sense, you will become the person who matches the books you have kept.

Marie Kondo

3 Powerful Words Quotes #918047
#11. Words are more treacherous and powerful than we think.

Jean-Paul Sartre

3 Powerful Words Quotes #936344
#12. A tough life needs a tough language - and that is what poetry is. That is what literature offers - a language powerful enough to say how it is.

Jeanette Winterson

3 Powerful Words Quotes #1094866
#13. As someone who grew up in the Bronx, I certainly learned my share of four-letter words, but none are more powerful than nice.

Linda Kaplan Thaler

3 Powerful Words Quotes #1117344
#14. Words are as strong and powerful as bombs, as napalm.

Dorothy Day

3 Powerful Words Quotes #1142043
#15. We have to take ownership for our words. Words are powerful. They can be devastating. If your words carry hate--if they shame others, if they make them doubt that they are loved--Hannah, you don't want to own words like that.

Kelly Quindlen

3 Powerful Words Quotes #1220925

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top