Top 33 3 Peas In A Pod Quotes

#1. ...they were triplets and as mutually indistinguishable as peas in a pod or days in a prison.

Ian McDonald

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #4566
#2. Look at us. A line of symmetry. Two halves of a whole. Two peas in a pod. A pair of queens. Though your card, I must observe, has aged better than mine, which has been played too often.

Erika Robuck

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #14640
#3. All I wanted was to be a pea of being inside the green pod of time.

Billy Collins

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #75870
#4. The world doesn't really have much respect for Christians who adopt its fashions and ideas. It is inclined to regard them with contempt - to write them off either as cowards who are ashamed of their faith or as frauds whose profession is not sincere.

Billy Graham

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #152708
#5. Man and man's earth are unexhausted and undiscovered. Wake and listen! Verily, the earth shall yet be a source of recovery. Remain faithful to the earth, with the power of your virtue. Let your gift-giving love and your knowledge serve the meaning of the earth.

Friedrich Nietzsche

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #209661
#6. Hugh Grant and I both laugh and cringe at the same things, worship the same books, eat the same food, hate central heating and sleep with the window open. I thought these things were vital, but being two peas in a pod ended up not being enough.

Elizabeth Hurley

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #238727
#7. I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 Cubans, who are trained to kill me, so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash your badge and make me nervous.

Jack Nicholson

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #260286
#8. The artist is not a person endowed with free will who seeks his own ends, but one who allows it to realize its supreme purpose through him.

Carl Jung

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #280126
#9. Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are two peas in the same pod, and the American people have tasted that, and said, 'Look, that's not a good taste.'

Mitt Romney

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #284007
#10. We're like two peas in a pod""Pity the pod

James St. James

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #372727
#11. Once there was a man and a woman. When they met sparks flew, meteors collided, asteroids turned cartwheels and atoms split. He loved her from here to eternity, she loved him to the moon and back. They were two peas in a pod, heads and tails and noughts and crosses.

Grace McCleen

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #449227
#12. How lucious lies the pea within the pod.

Emily Dickinson

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #466840
#13. A pod for peas wears hearts on a sleeve.

Shannon Hale

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #498739
#14. An election cannot give a country a firm sense of direction if it has two or more national parties which merely have different names, but are as alike in their principals and aims as two peas in the same pod.

Franklin D. Roosevelt

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #504811
#15. Nothing about me scares him, because he's always able to match it. We're two peas in a fucked-up pod.

Nenia Campbell

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #600072
#16. Now that I'm famous, guys don't hit on me.

Meghan Trainor

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #675429
#17. I loved her like a sister and we'd known each other since we were babies, but on some level, you couldn't have found two peas in the same pod that were so completely different. It was almost like opening the pod and finding a pea and a piece of corn.

Erica Larsen

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #697531
#18. There are two kinds of light - the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.

James Thurber

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #729646
#19. All I know is wherever you are, I'm gonna be, because we belong together. We're like two peas in a pod. Like peanut butter and jelly, or macaroni and cheese.

J.M. Darhower

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #764630
#20. Lives are snowflakes - forming patterns we have seen before, as like one another as peas in a pod, but still unique.

Neil Gaiman

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #846484
#21. People who didn't need people needed people around to know that they were the kind of people who didn't need people.

Terry Pratchett

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #996866
#22. His version of 'real' love isn't sufficient for me, I don't think anyone should settle for so little. It wasn't love - not in the true sense. On my part, it was neediness, insecurity, dependence, habit - desperate to feel loved by a man who was often ambivalent towards me.

Freya North

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #1011080
#23. Lives are snowflakes - unique in detail, forming patterns we have seen before, but as like one another as peas in a pod (and have you ever looked at peas in a pod? I mean, really looked at them? There's not a chance you'd mistake one for another, after a minute's close inspection.)

Neil Gaiman

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #1039368
#24. Young people want to look like peas in a pod, and there is no use trying to make them different.

Ilka Chase

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #1210309
#25. Peace cannot be achieved; they have to be plucked out of their pod.

A.G. Phillips

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #1225382
#26. Anyone intent on moral clarity might want to find another book and, in fact, might not want to go anywhere near the enduring chasm of race in the United States.

Timothy B. Tyson

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #1263631
#27. Civilisation makes us all as alike as peas in a pod, and it is the very uncouth - uncivilised, if you will - element which individualises nations.

Alec-Tweedie

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #1651975
#28. I almost died because of obesity. It make me cannot breath when sleep at night.

Bob Dylan

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #1687262
#29. I am A man, not a sponge! If god wished a sponge to think, A SPONGE WOULD THINK!

Robert E.Lee

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #1710718
#30. If you don't have at least a working knowledge of the Hawaiian language ... you can't chant well. You cannot ... receive the images of poetry paints for you. It's like having peas and no pod.

Keali'i Reichel

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #1722020
#31. How can I have hung round you for five years and not think girls are clever?

J.K. Rowling

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #1761092
#32. If you do not listen to theology, that will not mean that you have no ideas about God. It will mean that you have a lot of wrong ones!

C.S. Lewis

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #1789776
#33. When you're the only pea in the pod, your parents are likely to get you confused with the Hope diamond.

Russell Baker

3 Peas In A Pod Quotes #1844213

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top