Top 37 3 Part Sayings

#1. I've never had a band with more than 3 people (meaning only two string players), so I love having the ability for 3-part polyphony.

Colin Marston

3 Part Sayings #1678820
#2. Who everywhere is free from all ties, who neither rejoices nor sorrows if fortune is good or ill, his is a serene wisdom.
Intro to Part 3, Chapter 1. Credit was given to The Bhagavad Gita.

Deborah Moggach

3 Part Sayings #1281076
#3. The best part was
pulling down the
shades
stuffing the doorbell
with rags
putting the phone
in the
refrigerator
and going to bed
for 3 or 4
days. and the next best
part
was
nobody ever
missed
me.

Charles Bukowski

3 Part Sayings #929208
#4. About 3 things i was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him, and i didnt know how dominant that part might be, that thirsted for my blood. And third, i was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

Bella Swan

3 Part Sayings #965368
#5. Part 3
BACK TO SCHOOL (THE NORMAL KIND)

James Patterson

3 Part Sayings #969173
#6. I am very proud to be a part of '3 Idiots,' and happy that the character has worked in a big way.

Boman Irani

3 Part Sayings #974933
#7. Letter writing is a habit that allows us to explore new trails all our lives. Each day is a fresh new adventure when we regularly send and receive letters.

Alexandra Stoddard

3 Part Sayings #1025514
#8. That's the part where the governments have a unique role, and then when it progresses well enough, then existing companies or new startup companies should take it. In the $3 trillion a year energy market, the rewards will be quite fantastic.

Bill Gates

3 Part Sayings #1089982
#9. For me, if its television, if it's theater, if it's film, and it's good, I don't make much of distinction between the 3. I think there's only so many great stories out there. If you get the chance to be a part of one, it doesn't matter what it is.

Tom Cavanagh

3 Part Sayings #1158046
#10. After Cannes, my agent told me to get the next flight to LA. He was right. I had a part in 'Prime Suspect 3' by the end of the week.

David Thewlis

3 Part Sayings #1189120
#11. Growth in U.S. real imports slowed to about 3 percent in 2006, in part reflecting a drop in real terms in imports of crude oil and petroleum products.

Ben Bernanke

3 Part Sayings #872507
#12. Part of the beauty of me is that I'm very rich."
(Trump, Donald, R-N.Y., billionaire real estate mogul; reality show hot air buffoon; ABC News with Ashleigh Banfield; 3/17/2011.)

Donald Trump

3 Part Sayings #1302520
#13. (About events he will take part in) I vaulted today, and I'll throw the discus tomorrow around one o' clock. Then I'll race in the 100-meter final at 3:45 on Saturday.

Trey Hardee

3 Part Sayings #1575169
#14. To me, there are 3 parts of the album process: writing, recording, and my favorite part: getting to sing the songs with the fans every night.

Eric Hutchinson

3 Part Sayings #1586652
#15. I think most amateurs dread playing a 180-plus-yard par 3 even more than a hard par 4. Part of it is psychological: You think you should be getting a breather, distance-wise, and instead, you get hit with a long iron or hybrid shot over trouble.

Ernie Els

3 Part Sayings #1609494
#16. Reservoir Dogs is a small film, and part of its charm was that it was a small film. I'd probably make it for $3 million now so I'd have more breathing room.

Quentin Tarantino

3 Part Sayings #1628730
#17. When you say the word 'sorry' make sure you understand that an apology has 3 parts. "I'm sorry", "It's my fault and I won't do it again" and "How can I make things better". The last part is the most important.

Manasa Rao

3 Part Sayings #1632329
#18. Only 3 to 5 percent of people are aware of being a part of history; the overwhelming majority think things will always be the way they are.

Vladimir Voinovich

3 Part Sayings #1801667
#19. And out of nowhere, I think: So this is how it feels to stand at the edge of a canyon.

Ally Condie

3 Part Sayings #1869210
#20. In Florida, Medicaid is the fastest-growing part of our state budget - hands down. It is increasing at more than 3.5 times the rate of our general revenue.

Rick Scott

3 Part Sayings #470083
#21. The mistake ... was attributed in part to the fact that employees called the 3-year note 'Losh' and the 5-year note 'Bosh'. The comic mixing of 'Loshes' and 'Boshes' sounded more like a Dr. Seuss children's book than a cutting-edge risk-management operation.

Frank Partnoy

3 Part Sayings #33906
#22. I love to watch those old movies on late-night television, particularly when a couple get up from a champagne dinner in a posh restaurant and the hero hands the waiter $3. But the best part is when he says, "Keep the change."

Robert Orben

3 Part Sayings #64649
#23. The three-part whats to winning:
1. What you have.
2. What you need.
3. What you believe.

Johnnie Dent Jr.

3 Part Sayings #100415
#24. We teach offense 5-0/5-5 (whole method) and defense by part (1-1/3-3).

Dick Bennett

3 Part Sayings #145861
#25. You're asking if I'm happy? I've got 87 million in the bank, I've got a Rolls Royce, I've got 3 stalkers, I'm about to go on the board at Manchester City, I'm part of the greatest band in the world. Am I happy with that? No, I'm not! I want more!

Noel Gallagher

3 Part Sayings #201307
#26. I would keep her, and raise her, and love her, even if she had to teach me how to do it.

Vanessa Diffenbaugh

3 Part Sayings #204864
#27. The religion of which you are a part is 7 days a week. It isn't just Sunday, it isn't the block plan, it isn't just 3 hours in church, it isn't just the time you spend in Seminary - it's all the time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Gordon B. Hinckley

3 Part Sayings #308612
#28. But it's often been the case, I've done so many countless small, independent films that really 3.2 people have seen, so you never know. You do it for the joy of the part and not necessarily expect anyone to see the final product.

Helena Bonham Carter

3 Part Sayings #385540
#29. The Diary of Nancy Grace Part 3 -A Short Story Written by- Starlette Summers

Starlette Summers

3 Part Sayings #925112
#30. I think that the American diet is a very large part of the reason we're spending 2.3 trillion dollar per year on health care in this country. 75% of that money goes to treat chronic diseases, preventable chronic diseases, most of those are linked to diet.

Michael Pollan

3 Part Sayings #568642
#31. Each proposed B-2 stealth bomber costs three times more than it would if every part of the plane were made from solid gold. The cost is $2.3 billion each.

Rod Blagojevich

3 Part Sayings #605538
#32. I used a Luma crane, a wounderful device; it makes the camera able to go anywhere. It was also used on Friday the 13th Part 3.

Dario Argento

3 Part Sayings #705116
#33. You have to measure your success by the way your audience responds to your games. No matter how small that audience is, it's yours. Your game is part of the lives and the memories of those people in a way that WordPerfect or Lotus 1-2-3 or Windows can never be.

Orson Scott Card

3 Part Sayings #727447
#34. The key is to get one's life, every part of one's life, inside of Him who is salvation. As it is written: God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. - JOHN 3:16

Jonathan Cahn

3 Part Sayings #748174
#35. The beginning of a book is always the hardest part for me. I'm a Chapter 3 kind of writer, which means I naturally start at Chapter 3.

Kami Garcia

3 Part Sayings #839663
#36. Whether I appear in 'Avatar 2' or 'Avatar 3', I always feel I'm a part of the 'Avatar' team.

Stephen Lang

3 Part Sayings #849353
#37. There are 3 ways of handling a situation. You can either become part of the problem, part of the solution or part of the pavement..

Cornelius Moore

3 Part Sayings #859717

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top